West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 322 Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician and Ticket Collector Vacancy at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in :
The Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway has released an advertisement about West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 for ALP, Technician and Ticket Collector posts on its official website at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates who have passed Matriculation, Intermediate and Engineering Diploma in relevant subject, are eligible to participate in this WCR recruitment process. The West Central Railway Department has around 322 empty posts of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician, Ticket Collector and many others.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17
The West Central Railway Recruitment Department is inviting Online Application from young, educated and dynamic candidates to fill up various vacancies of ALP, TC, Technician, Jr Engineer, Clerk etc. in upcoming time. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for a central government job in Indian Railway. The interested candidates can apply online for West Central Railway ALP, TC Recruitment 2016-17 through official website portal at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Railway Recruitment Cell will not accept any Application which is submitted after the Closing Date i.e. 30th December 2016.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Organization:
Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway, Indian Railways
Name of Recruitment:
WCR ALP, TC and Technician Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineer (Elect/Genl/TRS/TRD): 03 posts
- Ticket Collector: 157 posts
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 24 posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot (DSL/Elect): 85 posts
- Technician (Elect) Power/TRS/TRD: 52 posts
- Technician III, TRS/Welder: 01 post
Total Number of Posts: 322 Vacancies
Government Job (Railway Job)
Any area covered under West Central Railway, as per order of Recruitment Department at the time of appointment.
As on 1st January 2017, Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 42 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Indian Railways and Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained qualification in respective discipline from a government recognized board or university or institute as follows__
Junior Engineer (Elect/Genl/TRS/TRD)
Three Years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
HSC/12th Standard with at least 50% marks (the criteria of 50% minimum, is not applicable to candidates having higher qualification and SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman).
Junior Clerk cum Typist
HSC/12th Standard with at least 50% marks and Typing Proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer.
Assistant Loco Pilot (DSL/Elect)
Matriculation/10th Standard plus ITI Certificate in relevant discipline (the candidates having higher qualification in relevant discipline are also eligible to apply).
Technician (Elect) Power/TRS/TRD
Matriculation plus completed Act Apprenticeship or ITI Certificate in relevant subject.
Technician III, TRS/Welder
Matriculation plus completed Act Apprenticeship or ITI Certificate in Welder trade.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected based on his/her performance in following tests (stages of selection)__
Junior Engineer, Ticket Collector and Technician (All)
- Written Exam, followed by Document Verification
Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Written Exam, followed by Typing Test in Hindi/English and Document Verification.
Assistant Loco Pilot
- Written Exam, followed by Aptitude Test and Document Verification.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as mentioned below__
From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month
ALP, TC, Technician and Jr Clerk cum Typist
From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month
How to Apply Online for West Central Railway ALP, Technician, TC Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find out Contact us section and navigate to Recruitment tab.
- Select Railway Recruitment Cell to go to respective webpage.
- Search for RRC GDCE Notification No.02/2016.
- Download Notification and How to Apply as PDF files.
- Read the Official Notification and Instructions carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and select Click Here to Apply Now link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as mentioned.
- Submit the Application online on completion and note down your Registration Number.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Issue of Official Notification: 10th November 2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 30th December 2016
Tentative Date of Written Exam: January or February 2017
For more information about West Central Railway ALP, TC Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by Railway Recruitment Cell for 322 vacant posts of Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot, Ticket Collector, Junior Engineer, Clerk cum Typist etc., Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must open the official website at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.