WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment through GATE 2017 Apply Online for 112 AE Posts at gatewbsedcl.eadmissions.net :
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has recently issued an advertisement about Recruitment of Assistant Engineer through GATE 2017 on its official website at www.wbsedcl.in. The candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree and also qualified in GATE 2017 Exam, are eligible to apply for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017. The Government of West Bengal wants to recruit young and eligible candidates as Assistant Engineer in various trades such as Civil, Electrical, IT & C in Electricity Company. The candidates who wish to get a government job in West Bengal State, must not miss this golden opportunity.
WBSEDCL AE Recruitment 2017
The WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 Notification has been issued to invited Online Application from GATE 2017 passed candidates to appoint them as Assistant Engineer. The interested candidates can apply online for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at gatewbsedcl.eadmissions.net. The Online Submission of Application is available for the candidates from 27th February to 24th March 2017. The candidates are recommended to complete Online Registration Process within prescribed time limit, because the WBSEDCL will not accept any Application Form after the above mentioned deadlines.
After online submission of Application Form, the candidates need to print the Application Form and send it to WBSEDCL through post. The Recruitment Board will consider the hard copy of Application which are received on or before 31st March 2017. The candidates are required to pay Rs.400/- as Application Fee. The WBSEDCL Selection Board will appoint the candidates on the basis of their GATE 2017 Score and their performance in Personal Interview. The purpose of conducting Interview of Candidates is to test their knowledge, skills, attitude and aptitude.
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of Recruitment||WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts
Number of Posts
|Total Number of Vacancies||112 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||gatewbsedcl.eadmissions.net|
|Further Process After Online Application||Send hard copy of Application to WBSEDCL|
|Date of Issue of Notification||February 2017|
The Age of candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 27 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of West Bengal Rules.
The candidate must have passed B.E /B.Tech /B.Sc Engineering Degree in Electrical or Civil or Computer Science /Information Technology or Equivalent from a recognized university.
The candidate must have passed GATE 2017 Exam conducted in January/February 2017.
The candidates are required to pay Application Fee of Rs.400/- through Challan at United Bank of India.
The SC, ST, PWD Categories candidates need NOT to pay the Fee.
Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The WBSEDCL will select the candidates through following stages_
- GATE 2017 Score (80% weightage)
- Personal Interview (20% weightage)
- Final Merit List (GATE 2017 Score + Interview Marks)
After appointment in WBSEDCL, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows_
- From Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at gatewbsedcl.eadmissions.net.
- Find out Advertisement tab and select it to download the same as PDF.
- Go through Complete Advertisement and get back to previous Page.
- Read General Instructions and How to Apply before proceeding to Online Registration.
- Then click on Online Registration link to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee at any branch of United Bank of India.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save and Note down your Application Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Send the hard copy of Application along with Fee Challan and required documents copies to following address:
Post Bag No. 781
Circus Avenue Post Office
Kolkata – 700017
Commencement of Online Registration: 27th February 2017
Closure of Online Registration: 24th March 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form hard copy: 31st March 2017
For more information about WBSEDCL AE Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited for 112 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer Civil, Electrical and IT & C, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment through GATE 2017 etc., the candidates need to refer Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at www.wbsedcl.in OR gatewbsedcl.eadmissions.net.