WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online before 6th January 2017 for 2418 General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy at www.wbhrb.in :
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has just published an advertisement about Recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer Posts on its official website at www.wbhrb.in. The candidates who have necessary qualification and wish to get a government job in West Bengal State, should apply against this recruitment. The Government of West Bengal wants to appoint young, qualified and dynamic candidates as General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in West Bengal Health Service (Basic Cadre) under Health & Family Welfare Department.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2016
The candidates who possess Medical Qualification at Graduate or Post Graduate level, are eligible to participate in WBHRB GDMO Recruitment Process 2016-17. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from qualified and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 2418 vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer posts. The interested candidates can apply online for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2016-17 via official web portal at www.wbhrb.in from 15th December 2016.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016-17
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will accept Online Application for General Duty Medical Officer post up to 28th December 2016. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam, followed by Interview. The WBHRB Board may organize a Preliminary Exam for the purpose of shortlisting of candidates, in case the number of applications will be huge.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2016-17 Job Details
Name of Organization:
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), Health & Family Welfare Department
Name of Recruitment:
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 2418 Vacancies
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved Category: 1106 posts
- SC Category: 507 posts
- ST Category: 210 posts
- BC Category A: 283 posts
- BC Category B: 220 posts
- PWD Category: 92 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2418 Posts
Anywhere in West Bengal, as per instructions of WBHRB Selection Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st January 2016, Age of the candidate must not be more than 32 years for ordinary Medical Graduate candidates and not exceeding 40 years for Post Graduate candidates.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category candidates as per Government of West Bengal Rules.
The candidate must have obtained following qualifications:
- Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and
- Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical council of India or any state Medical Council provided that the candidates, if selected and appointed, must Register their name in the West Bengal Medical Council within Six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates must pay Rs.210/- as Application Fee to complete submission of application.
The Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The Preliminary Exam (before Written Exam) will be organized only if number of applications is large.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.wbhrb.in.
- Select Online Application tab under Recruitment Section.
- Navigate to Recruitment to the post of General Duty Medical Officer [Advertisement No. R/MO/41(1)/2016].
- Click on the link to go to Recruitment Page.
- Click on Advertisement tab to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Official Notification carefully and get back to previous page.
- Click on Apply Online tab to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online or Offline Payment Method.
- Print E-Receipt for record in case you pay Fee by Online Method.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all details.
- Save your Application Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for further use.
Online Registration of Application Available: 15th December 2016 to 28th December 2016
Online Payment of Application Fee Available: from 16th December 2016 to 4th January 2017
Last Date for Full Submission of Application Form: 6th January 2017
For more information about WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board for 2418 posts of General Duty Medical Officer in WB Health Service (Basic Cadre) in 2017, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.wbhrb.in.