UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 352 Vacancy at upsssc.gov.in :
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board has just released an advertisement about Recruitment of Stenographer Posts on its official website at upsssc.gov.in. The State Government of Uttar Pradesh wants to recruit 352 posts of Stenographer in Irrigation and Water Resources Department, Technical Education Department (Government Polytechnic Institute), Regional Office of Labour Commissioner etc. The UPSSSC Selection Board is calling up Online Application from young and qualified candidates for this government job in December 2016 and January 2017.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
The candidates who wish to get a government job with good pay scale, should apply online for this recruitment. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will consider Online Application on its official website at upsssc.gov.in only. No other mode of application is available and any other mode will not be accepted by the department. The interested candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at upsssc.gov.in from 24th December 2016 to 14th January 2017.
UPSSSC Steno Recruitment 2017
The candidates are also required to pay Application Fee of Rs.160/- in order to complete Application Submission Procedure. The candidates are suggested to complete all formalities within prescribed time segment. Because the UPSSSC Recruitment Board will not accept any Application Form after the mentioned deadline i.e. 14th January 2017. The Applications which are filled up incompletely or submitted without Fee Payment, will also be Rejected by official authority. The Last Date for Final Submission of Application Form Online is 18th January 2017.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts & Number of Posts:
Stenographer: 352 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- General (Unreserved) Category: 210 posts
- OBC Category: 90 posts
- SC Category: 46 posts
- ST Category: 06 posts
Total Number of Posts: 352 Vacancies
Department to work:
- Chief Engineer, Irrigation and Water Resources Department, U.P
- Director, Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur, (For Government Polytechnic Institute)
- Labour Commissioner, U.P Kanpur (For Regional Office)
- Chairman and Administrator, Sharda Sahayak Command Area Development and Water Management Project Lucknow
- and many other departments.
Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh, as per order of UPSSSC Board at the time of final appointment.
The Age of candidate, as on 1st July 2016, must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit should be given to Reserved Categories candidates of UP as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam from a government recognized education board or council.
In addition, the candidate must have passed Stenography Course and CCC Course from DOEACC Society (NIELIT).
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The General and OBC Categories candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs.160/-, while SC and ST Categories candidates need to pay Rs.70/- only.
Rs.25/- as Bank/Processing Charges should be paid by the candidate in addition to Fee amount. The Application Fee can be paid through Challan or I-Collect payment options.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in…
- Written Exam: 40 Marks
- Steno-Typing Test: 30 Marks
- Sports Merit: 05 Marks
- Interview: 25 Marks
Total Weightage of Selection: 100 Marks
After appointment as Stenographer, the candidate is eligible to get paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications/Advertisements tab and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisement No.27-EXAM/2016 and click on View Advertisement link.
- Download Official Notification and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply button.
- Click on Candidate Registration to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee through I-Collect or Challan.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up with required details.
- Save and note down your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Registration: 24th December 2016
Closure of Online Registration: 14th January 2017
Deadline to Pay the Fee: 16th January 2017
Last Date to Final Submit Online Application: 18th January 2017
For more information about UPSSSC Steno Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission for 352 Stenographer Posts to be filled in various government departments, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must read Detailed Notification and open the official website at upsssc.gov.in.