UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 548 Vacancy at upsssc.gov.in Apply from 22 December 2016 :
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has issued an advertisement about Recruitment of Junior Assistant Posts on its official website at upsssc.gov.in. The candidates who live in Uttar Pradesh and searching for a government job, should not miss this golden opportunity. The UPSSSC Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates to fill up 548 vacant posts of Junior Assistant in various districts of Uttar Pradesh State in 2017. The candidates who have passed Intermediate (Higher Secondary) and CCC Exam, only those are eligible to apply against this recruitment.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
The UPSSSC Board is going to select the candidates as Junior Assistant in various government departments after testing their knowledge in Written Exam, Computer Typing Test and Interview. The interested candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 via official web portal at upsssc.gov.in. The Online Registration of Application is available from 22nd December 2016 to 12th January 2017. The candidates will have have to complete Final Submission of Application for UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 on or before 16th January 2016-17.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), State Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Junior Assistant: 548 Posts
Category wise posts:
- Unreserved Category: 298 posts
- SC Category: 104 posts
- ST Category: 10 posts
- OBC Category: 136 posts
Total Number of Posts: 548 Vacancies
Department to work:
Various government departments of Uttar Pradesh.
Anywhere in UP State, as per order of UPSSSC Selection Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st July 2016, Age of candidate must be at least 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of UP Norms.
The candidate must have obtained following qualifications as on Closing Date of Application_
- Intermediate (10+2) Exam from a government recognized education board.
- CCC course from DOEACC Society.
- Typing Speed of 25 wpm in Hindi and 30 wpm in English on Computer.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee should be paid by the candidate as follows_
- Unreserved (General) and OBC Categories: Rs.185/-
- SC and ST Categories: Rs.95/-
- PH/PWD Category: Rs.25/-
The candidates must keep in mind that Application Fee is Non-Refundable.
Process of Selection:
- Written Exam: 40 Marks
- Computer Typing Test (Qualifying Nature)
- Academic Merits: 30 Marks
- Sports Merits: 05 Marks
- Personal Interview: 25 Marks
Total Marks of Selection Process (40+30+05+25): 100 Marks
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/2000/2800/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications/Advertisements section and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Direct Recruitment Advt No.26-EXAM/2016.
- Click on View Advertisement to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read whole Notification carefully to know all rules of recruitment.
- Return to previous page and checkout User Instructions.
- Select Apply link to expand the recruitment tab.
- Click on Candidate Registration to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature as asked.
- Proceed to generate Fee Challan and take printout of it.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Again visit the official website and enter your Fee details.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of all formalities.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Get printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22nd December 2016
Closing Date to Apply Online: 12th January 2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 14th January 2017
Final Date for Submission of Application (Online): 16th January 2017
For more information about UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission for 548 posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are advised to refer Detailed Official Notification and visit official website at upsssc.gov.in.