UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 489 Vacancies of Junior Engineer Civil Posts at upsssc.gov.in :
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has just released a notification about UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016-17. The candidates who are living in Uttar Pradesh State and possess Engineering Diploma qualification, are eligible to apply against this advertisement. The UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2016-17 has been issued for 489 posts on official website at upsssc.gov.in to invite Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates of Uttar Pradesh in December 2016 & January 2017. The UPSSSC Recruitment Board wants to appoint deserving candidates as Junior Engineer Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, E&M in various government departments of Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
The UPSSSC Selection Board is going to select eligible candidates as Junior Engineer after testing their knowledge through Written Exam and Interview. The interested candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016-17 via official web portal at upsssc.gov.in. The Online Application Registration is available from 27th December 2016 to 17th January 2017. The candidates also need to pay Application Fee of Rs.225/- (Rs.105/- for SC, ST and Rs.25/- for PWD Categories). The UPSSSC Board will accept Application Fee by online payment up to 19th January 2017. The candidates will have to Final Submit the Application at upsssc.gov.in on or before 21st January 2017.
UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2016-17 Jobs
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Junior Engineer Civil: 446 posts
- Junior Engineer E&M: 15 posts
- Junior Engineer Electrical: 18 posts
- Junior Engineer Mechanical: 01 post
- Technical Assistant Electrical: 01 posts
- Technical Assistant Mechanical: 02 posts
- Deputy Architect: 06 posts
Total Number of Posts: 489 Vacancies
Department to work:
- Irrigation and Water Resources Department
- UP Housing and Development Department
- UP State Construction and Infrastructure Development Corporation
- Groundwater Department
The candidates will have to work at any place in Uttar Pradesh, as per order of UPSSSC or respective department’s Selection Board at the time of appointment.
|Sr. No.||Name of Department||Name of Post||Age Limit (As On 1st July 2016)|
|01||Irrigation & Water Resources||Junior Engineer (Civil)||21 to 40 years|
|02||UP Housing & Development Council||Junior Engineer (Civil)||18 to 40 years|
|Junior Engineer (E&M)||18 to 40 years|
|03||UP State Construction & Infrastructure Development Corporation||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||18 to 40 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||18 to 40 years|
|Deputy Architect||18 to 40 years|
|04||Groundwater Department||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||21 to 40 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||21 to 40 years|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||21 to 40 years|
|Technical Assistant (Electrical)||21 to 40 years|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||21 to 40 years|
The candidates of Reserved Categories are eligible to get relaxation in Upper Age Limit according to UP State Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Engineering Diploma or ITI Certificate in respective trade from a government recognized university/institute.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates must pay Application Fee as follows_
- General and OBC Categories: Rs.200/- Fee plus Rs.25/- Online Processing Charges.
- SC and ST Categories of UP: Rs.80/- Fee plus Rs.25/- Online Processing Charges.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Categories: NO FEE, Only Rs.25/- Online Processing Charges.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, followed by Personal Interview and Document Verification.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Go to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications/Advertisements section and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisement No. 28-EXAM/2016 Combined Junior Engineer/Other Technical Post Competitive Examination.
- Download Official Notification as PDF by clicking on the link given as View Advertisement.
- Read the Detailed Notification carefully and select Apply link.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Method and print E-Receipt as record.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for further use.
Online Registration of Application Begins: 27th December 2016
Online Payment of Fee Starts: 29th December 2016
Online Registration of Application Closes: 17th January 2017
Online Payment of Fee Ends: 19th January 2017
Final Submission of Application (Online) up to: 21st January 2017
Tentative Date of Written Exam: February or March 2017
For more information about UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016-17 Advertisement released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission for 489 Vacancies of JE Civil, E&M, Mechanical, Electrical etc. posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates should read Official Notification and open official website at upsssc.gov.in.