UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 292 Anudeshak, Pharmacist and Jr Lab Assistant Posts at upsssc.gov.in :
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has just released an advertisement about Recruitment of Instructor under Combined Technical Service in 2016. The UPSSSC Anudeshak Recruitment Notification 2016 has been issued on official website at upsssc.gov.in for Instructor, Jr Lab Assistant and Pharmacist posts. The Uttar Pradesh SSSC Selection Board is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 292 vacancies of Instructor and other posts in 2016-2017.
UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016
The candidates who have necessary qualifications and looking for a government job, must apply for UPSSSC Instructor, Pharmacist Recruitment 2016. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is going to recruit eligible candidates as Instructor (Anudeshak) in Combined Technical Service through General Recruitment Exam and Further Process in upcoming months. The candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at upsssc.gov.in up to 24th November 2016.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
The candidates are required to pay Rs.185/- (Rs.95/- for SC, ST) as Application Fee in order to participate in UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Recruitment Process 2016-17. The Uttar Pradesh SSSC Board will not accept any Application Form after the said Closing Date i.e. 24th November 2016. Therefore the relevant candidates are recommended to apply within prescribed time limit.
UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of Recruitment:
UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Recruitment 2016 for Instructor, Pharmacist Posts
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Junior Lab Assistant and many others
Total Number of Posts: 292 Vacancies
Government Job (under Combined Technical Service (General Recruitment) Exam
Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh, as per order to Selection Board at the time of appointment.
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18/21 years and 40 years as on 1st July 2016.
The candidates of Uttar Pradesh domicile belonging to Reserved Categories, will be given Age Relaxation benefit as per State Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Madhyamik Exam and other qualification as per requirement of post from a government recognized education board or institute or university.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidates have to pay Application Fee as under_
General and OBC Categories: Rs.185/-
SC and ST Categories: Rs.95/-
PWD Category: Rs.25/-
The Application Fee can be paid through State Bank E-Collect option.
The Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The UPSSSC will select the candidates based on their performance in following stages_
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview and Document Verification
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows_
Physiotherapist and Instructor
From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month
All Other Posts
From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016 for Pharmacist, Jr Lab Assistant:
- Log on to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out All Notifications/Advertisements section and select it.
- Navigate to Combined Technical – Service (General Recruitment) Examination.
- Select Apply link to expand the Recruitment tab.
- Click on View Advertisement to download it as PDF.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and get back to previous page.
- Go through User Instructions to know Step by Step Online Application Process.
- Select Candidate Registration link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee through SBI E-Collect Payment method.
- Print E-Receipt as Fee Payment Proof.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
For more information about UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 292 Vacancies of Anudeshak, Pharmacist, Jr Lab Assistant etc. posts under Combined Technical Service, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are advised to refer Detailed Notification and visit official website at upsssc.gov.in.