UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 664 Vanrakshak Posts at upsssc.gov.in :
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Forest Guard and Council House Guard Posts on its official website at upsssc.gov.in. The UPSSSC Selection Board wants to recruit 664 vacancies of Vanrakshak and Vidhan Bhavan Rakshak in Forest Department of Uttar Pradesh State in 2017. The candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria, should apply online for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17. The Uttar Pradesh SSSC Board is inviting Online Application from young, educated and physically fit candidates to fill up vacant posts in various parts of state.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17
The candidates who have physical fitness and willing to get a job in Forest Department, must not miss this opportunity. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is going to select eligible candidates as Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) on the basis of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Medical Exam in upcoming months. The interested candidates can register through Online Application for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17 via official website portal at upsssc.gov.in from 9th December to 26th December 2016. The Last Date for Final Submission of Application (online) is 30th December 2016.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17 Details
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of Recruitment:
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Forest Guard (Vanrakshak): 620 posts
- Council House Guard (Vidhan Bhavan Rakshak): 44 posts
Total Number of Posts: 664 Vacancies
Category wise Posts:
- Unreserved/General Category: 313 posts
- SC Category: 125 posts
- ST Category: 14 posts
- OBC Category: 168 posts
Vidhan Bhavan Rakshak
- Unreserved/General Category: 24 posts
- SC Category: 09 posts
- ST Category: NIL
- OBC Category: 11 posts
Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh, as per Order to UPSSSC/Forest Department at the time of appointment.
As on 1st July 2015, Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Uttar Pradesh State as per Government of UP Rules.
The candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or Equivalent Exam from a government recognized board or council.
For additional qualification details, please refer Detailed Official Notification.
The Application Fee is to be paid by the candidate as follows_
- Rs.125/- for General (Unreserved) and OBC Categories
- Rs.65/- for SC and ST Categories
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be appointed based on their performance in following stages_
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as mentioned below_
- Forest Guard/Vanrakshak: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month
- Vidhan Bhavan Rakshak: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications/Advertisements tab and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisement No.24-EXAM/2016 Direct Recruitment dated 09-12-2016.
- Click on View Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- Read the full Official Notification carefully to know Term and Conditions of UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17.
- Get back to previous page and go through User Instructions.
- Then click on Apply link and select Candidate Registration.
- Register yourself with basic details about you.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Method.
- Get printout of E-Receipt as proof after successful payment of Fee.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Note down your Application Registration Number as reference for future activities.
- Take print of Application Form to keep it for record.
Starting Date for Registration Online Application: 9th December 2016
Closing Date for Registration of Online Application: 26th December 2016
Last Date for Online Payment of Application Fee: 28th December 2016
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 30th December 2016
Tentative Date of Written Exam: to be Intimated later
For more information about UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission for 664 Vanrakshak and Vidhan Bhavan Rakshak posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must read Official Advertisement and go to official website at upsssc.gov.in.