UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 3838 Vacancies at uppsc.up.nic.in :
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has just Declared an advertisement about UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017. The candidates who have obtained necessary qualification in Nursing discipline, are eligible to apply against this recruitment. The Uttar Pradesh PSC Board is going to recruit 3390 vacancies of Staff Nurse (Female) and 448 vacancies of Staff Nurse (Male) in 2017. The candidates will be appointed as Staff Nurse only after they will qualify in whole recruitment procedure i.e. Written Exam and Experience Marks.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 3838 vacant posts of Male and Female Staff Nurse in various districts. The interested candidates can apply online for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 through official website portal at uppsc.up.nic.in from 12th January 2017. The Uttar Pradesh PSC Board will accept Online Application Form for Staff Nurse Vacancy up to 13th February 2017. Therefore the candidates will have to submit their Application online within prescribed time limit.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 for Male/Female Staff Nurse
The candidates are required to go through Written Exam and Document Verification Process in order to get job of Staff Nurse under Government of UP. The candidates also need to pay Application Fee of Rs.125/- (for Unreserved Category) and Rs.65/- (for Reserved Categories). The Fee can be paid by E-Challan or I-Collect payment option. The UP Public Service Commission will Reject the incomplete Application Forms and the forms submitted without Fee Payment. That’s why the candidates are recommended to read all the rules and instructions before filling up Online Application Form for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of Recruitment||UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and Number of Posts||Staff Nurse (Male): 448 posts
Staff Nurse (Female): 3390 posts
|Total Number of Posts||3838 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Any Place of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Date of Issue of Notification||12th January 2017|
The Age of candidate must be at least 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st July 2017.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained following qualifications for Staff Nurse post:
Staff Nurse Male
- High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Possess Diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Possess registration certificate from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry.
Staff Nurse Female
- High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council.
The candidate needs to pay Application Fee as follows_
Unreserved (General) and OBC Categories
Rs.100/- Fee + Rs.25/- Online Processing Charge = Rs.125/-
SC and ST Categories
Rs.40/- Fee + Rs.25/- Online Processing Charge = Rs.65/-
Physically Handicapped (PH/PWD) Categories
NO FEE + Rs.25/- Online Processing Charge = Rs.25/-
The Application Fee, once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam. The UPPSC also check Original Documents of each candidate at the time of Final Selection.
Weightage of Marks for Selection:
- Written Exam: 85 Marks
- Experience: 15 Marks (03 Marks to be awarded for one year’s experience)
Total Marks: 100
After appointment as Staff Nurse (Male/Female), the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale Non Gazetted Group B from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to UPPSC official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find and Select All Notifications/Advertisements tab to go to relevant page.
- Navigate Staff Nurse Exam section and download User Instructions and Advertisement.
- Go through instructions and advertisement thoroughly before applying.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply link.
- Click on Candidate Registration link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee through E-Challan or I-Collect as mentioned.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 12th February 2017
Last Date to Pay/Deposit Application Fee: 9th February 2017
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 13th February 2017
For more information about UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for 3838 Vacancies of Male and Female Staff Nurse Posts, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should refer Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at uppsc.up.nic.in.