UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2555 Office Assistant and Stenographer Grade 3 Vacancy at www.uppcl.org :
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has issued an advertisement about Recruitment of Office Assistant and Stenographer Grade 3 Posts on its official website at www.uppcl.org. The Electricity Service Commission is going to recruit various posts of Office Assistant and Steno in UPPCL and its associate companies in 2016-2017. The candidates who have necessary qualification and skills, can apply online for UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2016 through official website portal at www.uppcl.org.
UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
The UP Power Corporation Limited is inviting Online Application from young, educated and dynamic candidates to fill up 2296 vacancies of Office Assistant and 259 vacancies of Stenographer Grade 3 in 2016-2017. The interested candidates need to apply through Online Registration Mode for UPPCL Office Assistant and Steno Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.uppcl.org. The Submission of Online Application will be available from Second Week of November 2016. The candidates are recommended to apply online within prescribed time limit.
UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Name of Recruitment:
UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Grade 3 Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Office Assistant: 2296 posts
- Stenographer Grade 3: 259 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2555 Posts
Department to work:
On completion of this recruitment process, the candidate will be appointed as Office Assistant and Stenographer Grade 3 at UPPCL or its associate companies.
The candidate can be appointed at any place of Uttar Pradesh by UPPCL Recruitment Board at the time of appointment. Moreover, the Board will not entertain any request to change job place/city by newly appointed applicant.
The Age of the candidate must be in between the mentioned criteria. The Minimum Age would be 18 years. The Upper Age Limit will be different for different castes & categories.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate), Higher Secondary Exam and Graduation from a government recognized board or university.
The candidate must have knowledge of Stenography and necessary Shorthand Speed for Stenographer Grade 3 post.
The candidate must pay the Application Fee as per guidelines given in Official Notification. The UPPCL will NOT accept any Application Form which is submitted by the candidate without payment of Fee.
The Application Fee is Non Refundable and Non Adjustable in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam, Stenography/Typing Skill Test and Interview cum Document Verification.
After appointment as Stenographer Grade 3 or Office Assistant, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as per Government of UP Rules.
How to Apply Online for UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Grade 3 Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.uppcl.org.
- Find out Apply Online against Advt No. 11/VSA/2016/Group C for Office Assistant III and Stenographer Grade III Posts.
- Select the above link to go to Recruitment Page.
- Download Official Notification Advertisement as PDF file.
- Read the Details Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and go through Important Instructions and How to Apply.
- Select your desired post and click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as asked on page.
- Print E-Receipt in case you pay the Fee via Online Mode.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Remember your Application Registration ID/Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting of Online Application: Second Week of November 2016
Closing of Online Application: To be Announced
Tentative Date of Written Exam: Will be Intimated Later
For more information about UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 Advertisement released by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for 2555 Vacant Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer Detailed Official Notification and open the official website at www.uppcl.org.