Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released an advertisement about UP Police Recruitment 2017 of Jail Warder and Fireman Posts on its official website at prpb.gov.in. The candidates living in Uttar Pradesh State, must not miss this opportunity of a government job in Police Department. The Recruitment Board of UP Police is inviting Online Application from young, educated and physically fit candidates to fill up 3789 vacant posts of Male & Female Jail Warder in Prisons Department and Fireman in Fire Service.
UP Police Recruitment 2017, Online Application Form
The interested candidates can apply online for UP Police Jail Warder and Fireman Recruitment 2016-17 via official website portal at prpb.gov.in. The candidates need to register their Application Form in between 21st December 2016 and 30th January 2017. The Closing Date for Final Submission of Online Application for Jail Warder and Fireman is 4th February 2017. The candidates also required to pay Application Fee of Rs.200/- in order to complete Application Procedure.
UP Police Recruitment 2017 Jail Prahari Jobs
The UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is going to select young and enthusiastic male & female candidates for Jail Warder, Fireman posts in 2017. The candidates will be appointed after qualifying in Academic Merits, Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification & Physical Standard Test, Medical Exam and Final Selection. The candidates are suggested to apply online within prescribed time limit because the UP PRPB Board will not accept any Application Form after 30th January 2017.
UP Police Recruitment 2017 Jail Warder and Fireman
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
Name of Recruitment:
UP Police Jail Warder, Fireman Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts & Number of Posts:
- Jail Warder Female: 552 posts
- Jail Warder Male: 1759 posts
- Fireman: 1478 posts
Total Number of Posts (552+1759+1478): 3789 Vacancies
Category wise Posts:
Jail Warder Female
- Unreserved Category: 277 posts
- OBC Category: 149 posts
- SC Category: 115 posts
- ST Category: 11 posts
Jail Warder Male
- Unreserved Category: 881 posts
- OBC Category: 474 posts
- SC Category: 369 posts
- ST Category: 35 posts
- Unreserved Category: 739 posts
- OBC Category: 399 posts
- SC Category: 310 posts
- ST Category: 30 posts
UP Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
As on 1st July 2016, Age of the candidate must be as under_
Jail Warder Female
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Jail Warder Male and Fireman
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 22 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Categories candidates of Uttar Pradesh as per Government Norms..
The candidates must have passed 10th Class and 12th Class Board Exam from a government recognized education board.
Rs.200/- to be paid as Application Fee by candidates of each category.
UP Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
Process of Selection:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Merit on Academic Qualification & Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- Final Selection
For more details on Selection Process, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UP Police Jail Warder and Fireman Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at prpb.gov.in.
- Select Notifications/Advertisements section to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Direct Recruitment Advt No. PRPB TWO-5(1)/2016 for Fireman and PRPB ONE-1 or 2/2016 for Jail Warder.
- Download Official Notification (Advertisement) and User Instructions as PDF.
- Read both the files carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply link to expand the section.
- Click on Candidate Registration link to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Online Application Registration Starts: 21st December 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 30th January 2017
Last Date for Fee Payment: 1st February 2017
Last Date for Final Submission of Application: 4th February 2017
Click Here to Read/Download Official Notification
For more information about UP Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released for 3789 Vacancies of Jail Warder and Fireman Posts by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates need to refer Official Notification and open official website at prpb.gov.in.