UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 853 Junior Engineer Vacancy JE Civil and Electrical/Mechanical Notification at www.upjn.org :
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Junior Engineer Civil and Electrical/Mechanical Posts on its official website at www.upjn.org. The applicants who have passed Engineering Diploma in respective discipline, are eligible to apply for UP Jal Nigam Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016. The interested candidates must not miss this golden opportunity to get the government job in UP Jal Nigam company.
UP Jal Nigam Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016
The candidates should apply online for UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 through official web portal at www.upjn.org. The Online Application is available from 31st October to 20th November 2016. The candidates are advised to complete Submission of Application within given time limit as UP Jal Nigam Board will not accept any Application Form after the deadline mentioned above (i.e. 20.11.2016).
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
The UP Jal Nigam Recruitment Board will select eligible candidates as Junior Engineer after testing their knowledge and skills through Written Exam and Interview. The candidates who will qualify in Online Written Exam (Computer Based Test), only those will be called up for Interview and Document Verification. The candidates are strongly requested to pay the Fee as asked. Any Application Form which is submitted incomplete or without Fee Payment, will be Rejected by UP Jal Nigam.
UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN), A Govt of UP Undertaking
Name of Recruitment:
UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Name of Post and Number of Posts:
- Junior Engineer Civil: 727 posts
- Junior Engineer Electrical/Mechanical: 126 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 853 Posts
Category wise Posts:
Junior Engineer Civil
- General Category: 363 posts
- OBC Category: 196 posts
- SC Category: 153 posts
- ST Category: 15 posts
Junior Engineer Electrical/Mechanical
- General Category: 63 posts
- OBC Category: 34 posts
- SC Category: 26 posts
- ST Category: 03 posts
The candidate can be appointed at any districts of Uttar Pradesh by UP Jal Nigam Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st August 2016, the candidate must be at least 18 years old and not more than 40 years old.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Uttar Pradesh Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical stream from a government recognized institute.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates should pay the Application Fee as under_
- Unreserved/General Category: Rs.600/-
- OBC Category: Rs.600/-
- SC, ST Categories: Rs.300/-
- PWD/PH Category: NIL
The Bank Charges must be paid by the candidate in addition to Fee amount.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected for Junior Engineer post on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by Personal Interview.
The candidates must produce their Documents & Certificates in Original at the time of attending Interview Programme.
After appointment as Junior Engineer Civil/Electrical/Mechanical post, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.upjn.org.
- Find out Recruitment for Junior Engineer and select the tab.
- Select Junior Engineer post and click on Proceed button.
- Download the Advertisement as PDF and read it carefully.
- Return to previous page and go through Steps for Completing Application Procedure and How to Apply/Deposit Application Fee.
- Select New Registration tab to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up the Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature image as asked.
- Pay Application Fee via Online or Offline Method as you prefer.
- Print E-Receipt in case you have paid the Fee Online.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number, Login ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Issue of Notification: 31st October 2016
Starting of Online Application: 31st October 2016
Closing of Online Application: 20th November 2016
Deadline for Payment of Fee Online: 20th November 2016
Last Date to Pay the Fee Offline: 21st November 2016
Tentative Exam Date: December 2016 OR January 2017
For more information about UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification released for 853 Vacancies of Jr Engineer Civil and Electrical/Mechanical Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.upjn.org.