UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 383 Routine Grade Clerk and Stenographer Grade 4 Vacancy at www.upjn.org :
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Board has recently published an advertisement about Recruitment of Routine Clerk and Stenographer Posts on its official website at www.upjn.org. The candidates who have passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam, are eligible to participate in this recruitment process. The Government of Uttar Pradesh is calling up young and educated candidates through Online Application for UP Jal Nigam Clerk and Steno Recruitment 2016-17.
UP Jal Nigam Clerk, Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The candidates can apply online for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016-17 from 20th December 2016 via official website at www.upjn.org. The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment Board will accept Online Application up to 27th December 2016. The candidates who are applying against this recruitment, will have to appear in Written Exam and Interview in upcoming time. The interested candidates are requested to apply within prescribed time limit.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016-17
The candidates need to pay Application Fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC, ST Categories). The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Board will not accept any Application Form which is submitted without Fee Payment. Furthermore, Incomplete Applications will also be Rejected by official authority. The candidates should go through Official Notification to know all recruitment rules and guidelines.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment Notification 2016-17
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN), A Government of UP Undertaking
Name of Recruitment:
UP Jal Nigam Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Routine Grade Clerk: 306 posts
- Stenographer Grade 4: 77 posts
Total Number of Posts: 383 Vacancies
Category wise Vacancy Details:
Routine Grade Clerk
- Unreserved Category: 154 posts
- OBC Category: 82 posts
- SC Category: 64 posts
- ST Category: 06 posts
Stenographer Grade 4
- Unreserved Category: 39 posts
- OBC Category: 20 posts
- SC Category: 16 posts
- ST Category: 02 posts
The candidate can be appointed at Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh, as per order of UP Jal Nigam Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st August 2016, Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per UP Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed following qualifications from a government recognized university or institute_
- 10+2 (Intermediate) or Equivalent Exam.
- “CCC” Course from DOEACC/NIELIT OR Diploma or Degree in Computer Science.
The candidate must pay Application Fee as under_
- General/Unreserved and OBC Categories: Rs.600/-
- SC and ST Categories: Rs.300/-
The Fee can be paid through SBI E-Collect Payment Method only.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected by UP Jal Nigam on the basis of their performance in following stages_
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as under_
- Routine Grade Clerk: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-per month.
- Stenographer Grade 4: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UP Jal Nigam Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.upjn.org.
- Find out and select the tab Recruitment of Routine Grade Clerk and Steno Grade 4 Posts.
- Navigate to Advertisement link and download it as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Pay the Application Fee online by SBI E-Collect.
- Print E-Receipt as Fee Payment Proof.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 20th December 2016
Closure of Online Application: 27th December 2016
Last Date to pay Application Fee: 28th December 2016
Tentative Date of Written Exam: January or February 2017
For more information about UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Board for 383 Routine Grade Clerk and Stenographer Grade 4 posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must read Official Notification and go to official website at www.upjn.org.