UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 122 AE Posts at www.upjn.org :
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Department has just released an advertisement about Recruitment of Assistant Engineer Posts on its official website at www.upjn.org. The candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, are eligible to apply for UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016. The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Department is inviting Online Application from young, qualified and enthusiastic applicants to fill up 122 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer Civil, Electrical/Mechanical, Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics.
UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016
The UP Jal Nigam AE Recruitment 2016 is a direct recruitment of Assistant Engineer to be appointed in various districts of Uttar Pradesh State in 2016-17. The interested candidates must not miss this golden chance. The candidates can apply online for UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 through official website portal at www.upjn.org. The applicants have apply by Online Mode only. The UP Jal Nigam will accept Online Application for Asst Engineer post from 23rd November to 7th December 2016. The relevant candidates are recommended to submit their Application Form (online) on or before the Closing Date i.e. 07.12.2016.
UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN)
Name of Recruitment
UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 113 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 05 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics): 04 posts
Total Number of Posts: 122 Vacancies
Category wise Posts:
Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Unreserved Category: 61 posts
- OBC Category: 33 posts
- SC Category: 26 posts
- ST Category: 02 posts
The candidate can be appointed at any place in Uttar Pradesh as per instructions of UP Jal Nigam Department at the time of Final Selection.
As on 1st August 2016, the Age of candidate must be at least 18 years old and not more than 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Uttar Pradesh State Government Rules.
The term “Reserved Categories” includes SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman etc. categories.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) Exam in one of the following discipline from a government recognized university.
- BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- BE/B.Tech or Equivalent in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics
For more details on Educational Eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay the Application Fee as under_
- Unreserved and OBC Categories: Rs.600/-
- SC and ST Categories: Rs.300/-
- PWD Category: NO FEE
Process of Selection:
The UP Jal Nigam will select eligible candidates as Assistant Engineer based on their performance in Written Exam and Further Process. The Original Documents will also be verified at the time of Final Selection.
After appointment as Assistant Engineer, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.upjn.org.
- Find out Recruitment of Assistant Engineer tab and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisement/Notification link and download it as PDF.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully to know all rules and regulations of UPJN AE Recruitment 2016.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions and save Fee Receipt as proof.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Commencement of Online Application: 23rd November 2016
Closure of Online Application: 7th December 2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 7th December 2016
For more information about UP Jal Nigam AE Recruitment 2016 Notification issued by Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Department for 122 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer in categories of Civil, Electrical/Mechanical, Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Other Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee & Payment Method, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates should log on to UPJN official website at www.upjn.org.