UP B.P.Ed Physical Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 32022 B.P.Ed Teacher Vacancy (Anudeshak) Posts at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in :
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council has released an advertisement about Recruitment of 32022 posts of Physical and Sports Instructor (Anudeshak) Posts on its official website at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in. The candidates who have passed B.P.Ed or D.P.Ed or C.P.Ed Exam, are eligible to apply online for UP Anudeshak Recruitment 2016. The Government of UP wants to appoint young, qualified and fit candidates as Physical Education Teacher cum Instructor in Upper Primary Schools of Uttar Pradesh in 2016-2017.
UP B.P.Ed Teacher Recruitment 2016
The candidates who have required qualification and looking for a government job, this recruitment is a great opportunity for such candidates. The UP Basic Education Council is inviting Online Application from educated and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 32022 vacant posts of Physical and Sports Teacher (Instructor/Anudeshak) in 2016-2017. The interested candidates must apply through Online Registration Mode for UP Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in. The candidates need to submit their Application Form Online in between 24th October 2016 and 15th November 2016.
UP B.P.Ed Physical Teacher Recruitment 2016 32022 Vacancy Details
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council (UP Basic Shiksha Parishad), Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UP Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 – UP B.P.Ed Teacher Recruitment 2016
Name of Post and Vacancy Details:
Anudeshak/Physical Instructor/B.P.Ed Teacher: 32022 Posts
District wise Anudeshak Posts:
- Amethi: 297 posts
- Agra: 748 posts
- Bulandsheher: 708 posts
- Kushinagar: 688 posts
- Unnao: 638 posts
- Fatehpur: 623 posts
- Allahabad: 607 posts
- Pratapgarh: 544 posts
- Kaushambi: 402 posts
District wise Vacancies of Anudeshak (Physical Education Instructor) for remaining districts of Uttar Pradesh is mentioned in Official Notification.
Department to Work:
Various Schools across whole UP State
Various Districts of Uttar Pradesh
The Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Uttar Pradesh as per Government of UP Rules.
The candidate must have passed B.P.Ed or D.P.Ed or C.P.Ed Exam or Equivalent Qualification from a government recognized university or institution.
In addition to above, the candidate must have enough knowledge of regional language of particular district.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee should be paid as follows_
- NO FEE for PWD (Physically Handicapped/Disabled Candidates).
- Rs.100/- for candidates of SC and ST Categories belong to Uttar Pradesh Only.
- Rs.200/- for All Other Categories (including Unreserved/General Categories).
The Application Fee can be paid through E-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The candidates can also pay the Fee by Online Payment Gateway through Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
The Application Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The UP Basic Education Council is going to select the candidates for B.P.Ed Teacher (Physical Education Instructor, Anudeshak) posts through Shortlisting for Merit List and Counselling Procedure. To get complete details about Selection Process, please read the Official Notification.
After appointment as Anudeshak/Instructor/B.P.Ed Physical Education Teacher, the candidate will be paid Rs.7000/- as Monthly Salary.
How to Apply Online for UP Anudeshak (B.P.Ed Teacher) Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Anudeshak (Physical Education Instructor, B.P.Ed Teacher) Posts in Upper Primary Schools of Uttar Pradesh 2016-17.
- Select the Recruitment link to go to Recruitment Portal.
- Click on Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Official Advertisement carefully to know Rules and Guidelines of UP B.P.Ed Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- Return to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable to you.
- Print E-Receipt in case you have paid the Fee by Online Payment Mode.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Note down your Application Number for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Issue of District wise Vacancies: 21st October 2016
Starting Date for Online Application: 24th October 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 15th November 2016
Editing in Online Application (after submission): from 21st November to 23rd November 2016
For more information about UP Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council for 32022 Vacancies of B.P.Ed Teacher (Physical Instructor) Posts, Online Application Form, Steps to fill up the Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are recommended to refer Detailed Official Advertisement or visit official website at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.