United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 100 Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I through One Year PGDBF Course at www.unitedbankofindia.com :
United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for 100 Vacancies of Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I through PGDBF, Apply Online at www.unitedbankofindia.com: The United Bank of India Recruitment Department has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade (JMG) Scale I posts on its official website at www.unitedbankofindia.com. The candidates who have Graduate Degree in any discipline, are eligible to apply via Online Application Mode for United Bank of India Recruitment 2016.
United Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
The candidates who wish to apply for this job, will have to join One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course at NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance Training Limited. Only those candidates who can successfully complete this One Year PGDBF Course at NIIT-IFBI, will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I posts in 2017. The Recruitment Department of United Bank of India is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 100 vacant posts of Probationary Officer (PO) in 2016.
United Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2016 Online Application
The candidates will have to go through Online Examination, followed by Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion. The Admission to One Year PGDBF Course at NIIT-IFBI will be processed after Declaration of Selection/Merit List on the basis of candidates’ performance in Online Test and Interview/GD. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for United Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 from 28th June 2016. The Closing Date for Submission of Application on official website portal at www.unitedbankofindia.com is 12th July 2016. The United Bank of India will not accept any application after the Closing Date, that is why the candidates should submit their application within given time period.
United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016 at www.unitedbankofindia.com
Name of Bank:
United Bank of India
Name of Recruitment:
United Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I: 100 Vacancies
Category wise Vacancies:
- SC – 15 posts
- ST – 07 posts
- OBC – 27 posts
- General – 51 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Banking Sector Job
Anywhere in India as per order of Recruitment and Selection Department of United Bank of India.
The Age of the candidate must be in between 21 Years and 30 Years as on 1st June 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Graduate Degree (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
The candidate must have obtained the Graduation Qualification on or before 1st June 2016. Any candidate who has not passed Graduate Degree Exam or is awaiting results of the same, are NOT eligible to apply for United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016.
The SC, ST and PWD Categories candidates need to pay Rs.150/- as Application/Examination Fee.
All Other candidates have to pay Rs.700/- as Exam Fee.
The Intimation Charges in addition to Fee amount must be borne and paid by the candidates together with Payment of Fee.
Process of Selection:
The Recruitment Department of United Bank of India will select the eligible candidates for PGDBF Course based on following stages_
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
Process of Recruitment to Probationary Officer Scale I Post:
- The candidate will be first tested through Online Test and Interview/GD.
- Thereafter, he/she will be given Admission to One Year (PGDBF) Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course at NIIT-IFBI (NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance Training Limited, a pioneer academic & training institution). The One Year PGDBF Course includes 03 Months’ Internship.
- On successful completion of PGDBF Course, the candidate will be appointed as Probationary Officer (PO) in JMG Scale I at United Bank of India.
After appointment as Probationary Officer (PO) at United Bank of India, the candidate will be paid under Junior Management Grade (JMG) Scale I i.e. from Rs.23700/- to Rs.42020/- plus DA, HRA and Other Applicable Allowances as per rules.
Pre Examination Training for SC, ST and Minority Communities Candidates:
The United Bank of India will organize Pre Examination Training (PET) in July-August 2016 for SC, ST and Minority Communities candidates. The candidates belong to such categories have to select the same category option while filling up the Application Form with uploading of Caste/Community Certificate. The Pre Exam Training will be held at many centres across all over India.
Availability of Call Letter for Pre Examination Training: After 20th July 2016
Conduction of Pre Examination Training for PO in JMG Scale I: From 27th July 2016 to 1st August 2016
How to Apply Online for United Bank of India PO in JMG Scale I Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.unitedbankofindia.com.
- Find out Recruitment section and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Probationary Officer through 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- Select the link Click here to view the Advertisement to download Official Notification.
- Read the complete Advertisement carefully to know everything about the Recruitment.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and click on Apply Online link.
- Register yourself and fill up the Application Form with necessary personal, communication and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Upload your Caste/Community Certificates and Disability Certificate as applicable.
- Pay the Application/Examination Fee as per your preference.
- Submit the Application Online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number or User ID/Name and Password (if any) for reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Registration of Online Application Starts: 28th June 2016
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 12th July 2016
Download Call Letter for Online Examination: After 26th July 2016
Date of Online Examination/Test: 7th August 2016
For more information about United Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2016 Notification for 100 posts of Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I through One Year PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance) at NIIT-IFBI, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Recruitment & Selection Process, Important Dates, Syllabus and Scheme for Online Test etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.unitedbankofindia.com.