UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 515 UKSSSC Junior Engineer Vacancy for Technician Grade II and Assistant Accountant/Auditor Post at www.sssc.uk.gov.in:
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released an advertisement about Recruitment of 515 Group C (Samuh G) Posts in 2016. The UKSSSC Recruitment Notification has been published in last week of September 2016 on official website at www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The Uttarakhand SSSC Board invites Online Application from 12th Class, Diploma/Degree in Engineering passed candidates for filling up 515 various vacant posts in 2016-2017.
UKSSSC Jr Engineer and Technician Recruitment 2016
The candidates who have required qualifications and wish to get a government job in Uttarakhand State, should apply online for UKSSSC JE, Technician Grade II Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The Uttarakhand SSSC Board will accept Online Application for various Group C posts up to 31st October 2016. The interested candidates are strictly advised to apply for their desired post within prescribed time limit otherwise their Application will be rejected by UKSSSC.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization:
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Name of Recruitment:
UKSSSC Jr Engineer and Technician Grade II Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical): 242 posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Janpad): 26 posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (IT): 07 posts
- Technician Grade II (Electrical): 80 posts
- Stenographer Grade III: 10 posts
- Assistant Accountant/Assistant Auditor: 108 posts
- Draftsman: 19 posts
- Assistant/Junior Engineer (Civil): 20 posts
- Chemist: 03 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 515 Posts
Posts covered under:
Group C (Samuh G)
The candidate will have to work at anywhere in Uttarakhand State, as per availability of posts and instructions of UKSSSC Selection Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st July 2016, the Age of the candidate must be in between the criterion as mentioned below_
- Assistant/Junior Engineer (Civil) – Minimum 21 years and not more than 42 years
- All Other Posts – Minimum 18 years and not more than 42 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories candidates as per Uttarakhand Government Rules.
The candidate must have Diploma and Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering in respective discipline from a government recognized institute.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Exam Fee:
- The SC, ST, PH/PWD and Ex-Serviceman Categories of Uttarakhand State need to pay Rs.150/-.
- All other candidates must pay Rs.300/- as Exam Fee.
The Fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking of Bank of Baroda. The Exam Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected through Written Test and Typing Skill Test/Stenography Test.
The Final Selection will be done through Document Verification.
The Typing Test will be for Assistant Accountant/Assistant Auditor post and Shorthand Test will be for Stenographer Grade III post.
Technician Grade II, Stenographer Grade III, Assistant Accountant/Assistant Auditor and Draftsman
from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month.
The Grade Pay will be Rs.2600/-, Rs.2800/- and Rs.3000/- for different posts.
Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical, Janpad, IT), Assistant/Junior Engineer (Civil) and Chemist
from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
The Grade Pay will be Rs.4200/- for Chemist and Rs.4600/- for all other posts.
How to Apply Online for UKSSSC Junior Engineer and Technician Grade II Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Find and Select Direct Recruitment of Group C (Samuh G) posts in different Nigam of Uttarakhand dated 26th September 2016.
- Click on the link to go to respective webpage.
- Download the Official Notification (Information Brochure) and read it carefully.
- Click FILL APPLICATION FORM tab to proceed.
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Payment Mode.
- Fill up the Online Application with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st October 2016
Last Date for Online Payment of Exam Fee: 29th October 2016
For more information about UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 515 posts of JE, Technician Grade III, Assistant Accountant/Auditor, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.sssc.uk.gov.in.