Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Tamil Nadu MRB 2804 Village Health Nurse/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Vacancy at www.mrb.tn.gov.in :
The Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu has just released an advertisement about TN MRB ANM Recruitment 2017 for Health Nurse Posts on its official website at www.mrb.tn.gov.in. The candidates who have obtained required qualification in Nursing, are advised not to miss this golden opportunity. The Government of Tamil Nadu is inviting Online Application from young and educated female candidates for filling up 2804 vacant posts of Village Health Nurse/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in 2017.
TN MRB Health Nurse Recruitment 2017
The interested candidates can apply online for TN MRB ANM Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.mrb.tn.gov.in. The Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu will accept Online Application for Health Nurse post from 3rd February to 24th February 2017. The candidates are strictly advised to complete application submission process within prescribed time limit other TN MRB Selection Board will not consider their Application Form. The candidates also need to pay Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for Reserved Categories).
TN MRB ANM Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is going to select eligible candidates for Village Health Nurse/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery on the basis of their academic marks. There will be NO oral test or Interview to be held in this selection process. The TN MRB Board will Reject the Application Form which is not filled in properly or submitted without paying Fee.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of Recruitment||TN MRB ANM Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Village Health Nurse/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery|
|Number of Posts||2804 Posts|
|Type of Recruitment||Temporary Basis|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||February 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- General Turn Category: 877 posts
- BC Category: 679 posts
- BC (M) Category: 90 posts
- MBC/DC Category: 594 posts
- SC Category: 422 posts
- SC (A) Category: 109 posts
- ST Category: 33 posts
As on 1st July 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Tamil Nadu Rules.
The candidate must have passed following qualification from government recognized university/board/institute_
01) ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, namely:
- (a) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification prior to 15.11.2012: SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- (b) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification after 15.11.2012: 10+2 with 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
02) Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
03) Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
The candidates must pay Application Fee as follows_
- SC, SCA, ST, DAP (PH) and Destitute Widow Categories: Rs.250/- only
- All Other Categories: Rs.500/-
The Fee should be deposited at any branch of Indian Bank. Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected through Merit List prepared on the basis of their Academic Marks and Document Verification.
Weightage of Marks:
- Certificate or Diploma in Nursing – 60%
- HSC or PUC (10+2) – Not to be considered
- SSLC (Matriculation) – 40%
After appointment as Village Health Nurse/ANM, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for TN MRB ANM Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Find and Select Notification tab to open relevant page.
- Navigate to Notification No.01/2017 Notification for Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife.
- Select the link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Get back to home page and click on Online Registration tab.
- Search for Village Health Nurse/Auxiliary Nurse Midwife post and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Mode or Offline Payment at any branch of Indian Bank.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save and Note down your Application Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 3rd February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 24th February 2017
Last Date for Deposition of Fee at Bank: 28th February 2017
For more information about TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for 2804 Vacancies of Village Health Nurse/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Posts by Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to register online for TN MRB Health Nurse Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates are required to refer Detailed Notification and visit official website at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.