Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at www.dopchennai.in Tamil Nadu 310 Postman and Mail Guard Vacancy :
Department of Posts, Tamil Nadu Circle has recently released an advertisement about Recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard in TN Postal Circle 2016 on its official website at www.dopchennai.in. The candidates who are Indian Citizen and meet the required eligibility criteria, are eligible to apply online for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016. The Chief Post Master General is inviting Online Application from Matriculation passed candidates to fill up 310 vacant posts of Postman and Mail Guard in Postal and Railway Mail Service Divisions of Tamil Nadu.
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
The interested candidates should apply through Online Registration Mode for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.dopchennai.in. The Department of Posts will accept Online Application up to 18th November 2016. The candidates who are applying against this recruitment advertisement, will have to go through Written Exam and Document Verification. The candidates are recommended to submit the Application Form for Postman or Mail Guard before the closing date otherwise their Application will be Rejected by Tamil Nadu Postal Circle.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Department of Posts, Tamil Nadu Circle
Name of Recruitment:
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Vacancies:
- Postman: 304 posts
- Mail Guard: 06 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 310 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- Unreserved (UR) Category: 194
- SC Category: 64
- ST Category: 16
- OBC Category: 33
- Unreserved (UR) Category: 02 posts
- SC Category: 02 posts
- ST Category: 01 post
- OBC Category: 01 post
Department to Work:
The candidate must work at Postal Department and Railway Mail Service Division of Tamil Nadu Circle.
One of the Various Districts of Tamil Nadu State (As per instructions of Department of Posts at the time of appointment).
As on Last Date of Application, the Age of the candidate must be in between 18 Years and 27 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Tamil Nadu State as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed 10th Standard (Matriculation) or Equivalent Exam from a government recognized board or university.
Rs.100/- to be paid by all candidates of all categories as Application Fee.
Male candidates of Unreserved (UR) and OBC Categories need to pay Rs.400/- as Exam Fee.
SC, ST, PH Categories candidates need NOT to pay Exam Fee.
Women candidates of all categories are also Exempted from Exam Fee.
The Application Fee and Exam Fee should be paid through Payment Challan at any Post Office of Tamil Nadu.
Process of Selection:
The Department of Posts will select the candidates for Postman or Mail Guard post after evaluating their performance in Written Exam (Aptitude Test).
The candidates will be called up for Document Verification cum Final Selection through Merit List based on their Written Exam Marks.
The candidates, after appointment, will be kept in Probation Period of Two Years.
The candidate, after appointment as Postman/Mail Guard, will be paid under Pay Matrix Pay Level 3 i.e. from Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.dopchennai.in.
- Find out Notification, Vacancies and Instructions to Candidate tabs.
- Download all the files i.e. Notification, Instructions and Vacancy Details and read them carefully before applying.
- Get back to home page and select Apply tab.
- Select Apply link for your desired post and give YES in reply to begin.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature photos as asked.
- Submit the Application Form on completion of filling up all details.
- Save your Application Registration ID Number for future reference.
- Take printout Application Form and Payment Challan for more use.
- Pay the Application Fee and Exam Fee at any nearby Post Office having E-Payment Facility.
- Again visit the official portal and select Login section.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password to Log in to your Account.
- Update Fee Payment Details to complete Application Submission Process.
Opening Date for Online Application: 22nd October 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 15th November 2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee at Post Office: 18th November 2016
Last Date to update Fee Details on Website: 18th November 2016
For more information about TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Advertisement released by Department of Posts for 310 Vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the candidates are advised to refer Official Notification or visit the official website at www.dopchennai.in.