Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017, TMB latest job notification Apply Online for Clerk Posts at www.tmb.in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd has recently published an advertisement about TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.tmb.in. The candidates who have obtained 55% marks Graduate Degree in any discipline other than Engineering Category OR Graduate in Engineering with at least 60% marks, are eligible to participate in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Recruitment Process 2017. The candidates who are seeking career in banking sector, must not miss this golden opportunity. The TMB Selection Board is inviting Online Application from young and dynamic candidates for filling up various vacancies of Clerk in various states of India in upcoming time.
Interested candidates can apply online for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 from 8th February 2017. The TMB Recruitment Board will accept Online Application on its official portal at www.tmb.in up to 22nd February 2017. Thereafter, the registered candidates have to send hard copy of Application Form with required documents copies to Postal Address of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. The Application Form Print Copy must reach to TMB Office on or before 28th February 2017. The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd will not be responsible for any delay of Application Form by Post Office.
TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017
The candidates also need to pay Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for Reserved Categories) during Registration of Application Form Clerk under TMB Recruitment 2017. The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd will select the candidates after testing their talent and skills through Online Written Exam as well as Personal Interview in upcoming months. The candidate, applying for TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017, must have proper knowledge of regional/native language of respective state.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017
|Name of Bank||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank|
|Name of Recruitment||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Post Category||Clerical Cadre|
|Job Category||Banking Sector Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.tmbnet.in/tmb_careers/|
|Date of Issue of Notification||February 2017|
List of States for Clerk Posts:
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
As on 31st October 2016, Age of the candidate must be in between the criteria mentioned below_
- Not More than 24 Years
Post Graduate candidate
- Not More than 26 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Norms.
- A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations. [OR]
- An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
The Candidate should essentially know to Speak, Read and Write in Tamil language fluently.
Graduation/Post Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are NOT eligible.
The candidates have to pay Application Fee as follows_
- SC, ST Categories: Rs.150/-
- All Other Categories: Rs.300/-
Any charges applicable on online payment of fee should be paid and borne by the candidates.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected for Clerk post in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank on the basis of their performance in following stages_
- Online Exam (Objective Type)
- Personal Interview and Document Verification
The candidates will be appointed initially for a probation period of one year.
During the Period of Probation: Rs.13075/- plus DA etc. per month
On completion of Probation Period: from Rs.13075-655/1-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/2-32850/-.
How to Apply Online for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.tmb.in.
- Find out Job & Careers tab and select it.
- Navigate to Click the link Recruitment Site to register and apply for Current Job Openings.
- Download Official Notification of Clerk Recruitment for your applicable state.
- Read the whole Notification carefully beforre applying online.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee online and print E-Receipt as proof.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Registration ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form record and more use.
- Attach necessary documents copies and your recent Photograph with Application Form print.
- Send the hard copy of Application along with Enclosures to TMB Address given below_
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi – 628 002.
Commencement of Online Application: 8th February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 22nd February 2017
Last Date for Receipt Application Form Hard Copy: 28th February 2017
Date of conduct of Online Written Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 for Clerk Posts to be filled in various states of India, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online register for TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should refer Official Notification or visit official website at www.tmb.in OR www.tmbnet.in/tmb_careers/.