Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 400 Probationary Officer PGDBF Vacancy at www.syndicatebank.in :
The Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17 Advertisement has been released by official authorities on its official website at www.syndicatebank.in. The candidates who have passed graduate degree, are eligible to apply against this recruitment. The Syndicate Bank Selection Board is inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates to fill up 400 vacant seats in PGDBF Course at Manipal University and NITTE University in upcoming months. This is a golden opportunity for those applicants who wish to make their career in Banking Sector.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-17
The candidates who are applying for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17, will have to appear in Online Exam, followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion. Thereafter the candidates will given Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance at Manipal or NITTE University in 2017-18. The interested applicants can apply through Online Application mode for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016-17 via official website portal at www.syndicatebank.in from 14th December to 28th December 2016. The candidates must apply within prescribed time limit.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-17 Probationary Officer Vacancy
Name of Bank:
Syndicate Bank, A Government of India Undertaking
Name of Recruitment:
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Probationary Officer (PO)
- Unreserved Category: 202 posts
- OBC Category: 108 posts
- SC Category: 60 posts
- ST Category: 30 posts
Total Number of Posts: 400 Vacancies
Banking Sector, Government Job
The candidate will have to work at any place, as per instructions of Syndicate Bank Selection Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st October 2016, Age of candidate must be in between 20 years and 28 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of India Rules.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with at least 60% marks (55% for SC, ST, PWD) from a government recognized university.
For more details on eligiblity, kindly refer Official Notification.
SC, ST, PWD Categories: Rs.100/-
All Other Categories: Rs.600/-
The Application Fee must be paid during Registration Process by candidates through Online Payment Method.
Process of Selection:
The Syndicate Bank will select candidates for PGDBF course based on their performance in following stages_
- Online Exam
- Interview and/or Group Discussion
Name and Duration of Course:
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF): 01 Year
Name of University:
Manipal University and NITTE University
Stipend During Training Course and Internship:
First Nine Months Class Room Training: Rs.2500/- per month
Last Three Months Internship: Rs.10000/- per month
After appointment as Probationary Officer at Syndicate Bank, the candidate will be paid under applicable Pay Scale.
How to Apply Online for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.syndicatebank.in.
- Find out Career section and select it to open Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18 Notification dated 12th December 2016.
- Click on Announcement link to view or download Detailed Official Notification.
- Go through Complete Notification carefully to know all recruitment rules.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select Apply Online link.
- Click on New Registration tab and Register yourself with basic details.
- Pay Application Fee by Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card as applicable.
- Print E-Receipt as Proof of Fee Payment.
- Fill up your Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 14th December 2016
Closure of Online Application: 28th December 2016
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee: 28th December 2016
Tentative Date of Online Written Exam: 26th February 2017
Admit Card for Online Exam will be Available: After 14th February 2017
For more information about Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released for 400 vacancies of of Probationary Officer posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer Official Notification and go to official website at www.syndicatebank.in.