Staff Selection Commission of India has just released an advertisement about SSC MTS Recruitment 2017. The Government of India is inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates to fill up 8300 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff in 2017. The candidates who have passed at least Matriculation Exam, are eligible to take part in SSC MTS Recruitment Process 2017. The Staff Selection Commission is going to select eligible candidates as Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) in various SSC Regions through Objective Type Test, Descriptive Test and Verification of Documents.
SSC Recruitment 2017
The candidates who have lower qualification, must not miss this opportunity to get a government job. The Staff Selection Commission will follow Reservation Rules as per Government of India Instructions in SSC Multi Tasking Staff Selection Process 2017. The interested candidates can apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.ssconline.nic.in. The Online Registration of Application commences on 31st December 2016. The candidates of all regions are advised to submit their Online Application for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017 on or before 30th January 2017.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Multi Tasking Staff Job Details
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Recruitment||SSC MTS Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) [MTS]|
|Number of Vacancies||8300 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Notification Release Date||30th December 2016|
|Submission of Online Application Available||From 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017|
Region wise and Category wise SSC MTS Vacancy Details:
Multi Tasking Staff [MTS]
|Name of SSC Region||Category wise Posts Details|
|Unreserved Category (UR)||OBC Category||SC Category||ST Category||TOTAL|
|Central Region||173||85||32||35||325 posts|
|Eastern Region||302||212||62||58||634 posts|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||330||208||83||45||666 posts|
|Northern Region||1731||1071||179||205||3186 posts|
|North Eastern Region||98||67||36||25||226 posts|
|North Western Region||347||134||30||23||534 posts|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||297||151||52||36||536 posts|
|Southern Region||416||160||90||39||705 posts|
|Western Region||708||477||175||128||1488 posts|
|TOTAL||4402 posts||2565 posts||739 posts||594 posts||8300 POSTS|
As on 1st August 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 25 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed at least Matriculation (10th Standard) or Equivalent Exam from a government recognized education board.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
SC, ST, PH, Ex-Serviceman Categories candidates need NOT to pay any Fee.
All Other Categories candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as Application Fee.
The Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in…
- Paper I: Objective Type Test/Exam
- Paper II: Descriptive Test
- Verification of Documents and Final Selection
The candidate after appointment as MTS, will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
How to Apply Online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.ssc.nic.in OR www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Posts 2017 in various SSC Regions.
- Download Official Notification of SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 and read it carefully.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and go through How to Apply instructions.
- Click on Register button under New Registration head to start.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Enter your personal, communication and educational info as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online or Offline Payment method as convenient for you.
- Print E-Receipt as proof in case you paid Fee by Online Payment Gateway.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Closing Date to Apply Online: 30th January 2017
Tentative Dates of Paper I (Objective Type Exam): 16th & 30th April 2017 and 7th May 2017
For more information about SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Staff Selection Commission of India for 8300 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff posts, in various Regions, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee & Payment Mode, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates have to refer Detailed Advertisement and go to official website at www.ssc.nic.in AND www.ssconline.nic.in.