SSB Recruitment 2017 Download Application Form for Sashatra Seema Bal (SSB), 872 Head Constable, SI, ASI Vacancy at www.ssbrectt.gov.in :
The Ministry of Home Affairs has just issued an advertisement about SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2017. The candidates who meet the required Eligibility Criteria, can apply against SSB Recruitment 2017 via official website at www.ssb.nic.in. The Sashatra Seema Bal is inviting Offline Application from young, qualified and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 872 vacant posts of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable in 2017.
SSB Recruitment 2017
The interested candidates can apply through Offline Application Form for SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2017. The Sashatra Seema Bal will accept Prescribed Application Form up to 30th January 2017. The SSB Recruitment Board is going to select candidates through Physical Test, Document Verification, Written Exam and Medical Exam in upcoming months. The candidates who will qualify in all stages of recruitment, only those will be included in Final Merit List.
SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2017
The candidates are strictly advised to send their Application Form within 30 days from issue of Advertisement in Employment News (Advt published on 31st December 2016). The Ministry of Home Affairs will NOT consider any Application Form which is received after 30th January 2017. The Sashatra Seema Bal won’t be responsible for any delay of Application Form caused by Postal Department.
SSB Recruitment 2017 Head Constable Vacancy Details
|Name of Organization||Sashatra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name of Recruitment||SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and Vacancy Details||
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||As per order of SSB Board at the time of appointment.|
|Application Mode||Offline Application Mode|
|Official Notification Released||31st December 2016|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||Within 30 days of Issue of Notification|
As on closing date of receipt of application, Age of the candidate must be in between the criteria given below_
- SI and ASI: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- Head Constable: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Government Norms for Reserved Categories candidates.
The candidate must have obtained Degree or Diploma or Technical Certificate from a government recognized university or institute as follows_
Sub Inspector (Communication)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication)
- Matriculation (10th Class) and Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication.
- Higher Secondary (10+2) with at least 50% aggregate marks in selective subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Head Constable (Communication)
- Matriculation or Equivalent Exam qualified
- ITI Certificate in Electronics or Intermediate (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For more details on qualifications, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay Exam Fee of Rs.200/- for Sub Inspector post and Rs.100/- for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector posts.
The SC, ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates are Exempted from Fee Payment.
Exam Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in various selection tests as under_
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Detailed Medical Exam
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows_
- Sub Inspector: Rs.35400/- per month
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs.29200/- per month
- Head Constable: Rs.25500/- per month
How to Apply for SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.ssb.nic.in OR www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Find out SSB Recruitment 2017 Notification for 872 posts of SI, ASI, Head Constable (Communication) Posts.
- Download the Recruitment Official Notification as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Find the Prescribed Application Form at bottom of Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application Form and paste your recent passport size Photograph in the box.
- Pay the Fee by Demand Draft (DD) or Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Banker’s Cheque.
- Attach necessary documents copies with Application Form.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures and DD/IPO/Cheque to following Address by Post.
ADDRESS for SI, ASI
Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB,
District: Almora (UK) Pin No.263645.
ADDRESS for Head Constable
Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB,
Guwahati, House No.345,
Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara,
PO/PS: Khanapara, District: Kamrup,
Guwahati (Assam) Pin No.781022.
Last Date of Submission/Receipt of Application Form: 30th January 2017
Tentative Date of Physical Test (PET, PST): to be Announced Later
For more information about SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Sashatra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs for 872 posts of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable (Communication), Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates should open the official website at www.ssb.nic.in OR www.ssbrectt.gov.in.