SSA Assam Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 3914 Assistant Teacher Vacancies in Lower Primary and Upper Primary Level at www.ssaassam.gov.in :
The Director of Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan Mission has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Assistant Teacher in Lower and Upper Primary Schools of Assam on its official website at www.ssaassam.com. The SSA Assam invites Online Application from HSC/Graduate and TET/CTET passed candidates for filling up 3914 vacant posts of Assistant Teacher of Lower Primary Level, Upper Primary Level (Social Science and Maths & Science) in 2016.
SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016
The candidates are advised to read complete article before applying online for SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016. The Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan Mission will accept Online Application for Assistant Teacher post from 5th October to 25th October 2016. The interested candidates are required to apply through Online Registration Form via official web portal at www.ssaassam.gov.in.
SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan Mission, Educational Department of Assam
Name of Recruitment:
SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Teacher Posts
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Lower Primary Level: 3672 posts
- Upper Primary Level – Social Science: 157 posts
- Upper Primary Level – Maths & Science: 85 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 3914 Posts
District wise Vacancy Details:
Lower Primary Level
- Barpeta: 422 Posts
- Bongaigaon: 207 Posts
- Cachar: 401 Posts
- Darrang: 99 Posts
- Dhemaji: 06 Posts
- Dhubri: 351 Posts
- Dibrugarh: 19 Posts
- Goalpara: 361 Posts
- Golaghat: 30 Posts
- Hailakandi: 49 Posts
- Kamrup Rural: 149 Posts
- Korimganj: 593 Posts
- Lakhimpur: 26 Posts
- Morigaon: 381 Posts
- Nagaon: 344 Posts
- Nalbari: 17 Posts
- Sivsagar: 02 Posts
- Sonitpur: 147 Posts
- Tinsukia: 68 Posts
Upper Primary Level – Social Science
- Barpeta: 06 Posts
- Bongaigaon: 09 Posts
- Cachar: 08 Posts
- Dhubri: 39 Posts
- Dibrugarh: 04 Posts
- Goalpara: 21 Posts
- Golaghat: 09 Posts
- Hailakandi: 01 Post
- Jorhat: 01 Post
- Kamrup Rural: 05 Posts
- Korimganj: 08 Posts
- Lakhimpur: 01 Post
- Morigaon: 23 Posts
- Nagaon: 13 Posts
- Nalbari: 04 Posts
- Tinsukia: 05 Posts
Upper Primary Level – Maths & Science
- Barpeta: 12 Posts
- Bongaigaon: 04 Posts
- Cachar: 01 Post
- Dhemaji: 01 Post
- Dhubri: 18 Posts
- Goalpara: 18 Posts
- Golaghat: 02 Posts
- Jorhat: 02 Posts
- Kamrup Rural: 06 Posts
- Korimganj: 03 Posts
- Lakhimpur: 05 Posts
- Morigaon: 05 Posts
- Nagaon: 04 Posts
- Nalbari: 02 Posts
- Sonitpur: 01 Post
- Tinsukia: 01 Post
Teaching Sector Job
Any One of Various Districts of Assam (As selected by the candidate at the time of Document Verification & Final Selection/Appointment).
Mode of Submission of Application:
The SSA Assam will accept the Application Form for Assistant Teacher by Online Mode Only. Offline Application will be NOT entertained by department.
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 43 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Government Rules to Reserved Categories candidates of Assam State.
The candidate must have obtained required Degree and Professional Qualification from a government recognized university or institution. Post wise eligibility details are given below_
Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School
- At least 50% Marks in Higher Secondary plus Lower Primary TET/CTET and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed/D.El.Ed Special Education). OR
- At least 50% Marks in Higher Secondary plus Lower Primary TET/CTET and Four Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Graduation passed plus Lower Primary TET/CTET and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School – Social Science
- Graduation passed plus Upper Primary TET/CTET and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). OR
- At least 50% Marks in Graduation plus Upper Primary TET/CTET and One Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education).
Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School – Maths & Science
- B.Sc passed plus Upper Primary TET/CTET and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). OR
- At least 50% Marks in B.Sc plus Upper Primary TET/CTET and One Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education).
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected through following stages_
- Merit List (based on candidates’ academic marks)
- Document Verification
The Document Verification Programme will be arranged at respective district as selected by the candidate at the time of Registration.
Type of Recruitment:
This recruitment is purely on contractual basis.
After appointment as Assistant Teacher in Lower/Upper Primary School, the candidate will be paid as per Pay Rules of SSA Assam for Contractual Teachers.
How to Apply Online for SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Open the official website at www.ssaassam.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisements and Vacancies and select the tab to go to relevant webpage.
- Navigate to ADVERTISEMENT (FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT TEACHERSFROM TET/CTET QUALIFIED CANDIDATES).
- Click on the link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully to know all particulars of Recruitment.
- Get back to previous page and select ONLINE APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT TEACHERS FROM TET/CTET QUALIFIED CANDIDATES.
- Click on Registration Form section to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save and Note down your Registration ID/Number for future reference.
- get printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Beginning of Online Registration of Application: 5th October 2016 (from 10:00AM onwards)
Ending of Online Submission of Application: 25th October 2016 (till Midnight)
Document Verification Schedule Declare: On or Before 31st October 2016
District Level Verification of Documents: from 1st November to 20th November 2016
For more information about SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification released for Assistant Teacher by Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan Mission for 3914 Vacancies of Lower Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.ssaassam.gov.in.