SBI SO Recruitment 2017 – Latest SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification for 255 Vacancy at www.sbi.co.in:
SBI SO Recruitment 2017: The Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, has issued an advertisement about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.sbi.co.in. The State Bank of India has decided to recruit 255 vacancies of various posts under Specialist Cadre Officer on Regular and Contractual Basis in 2017. The candidates who have Graduate/Post Graduate Degree plus Experience of working as respective post/designation, are eligible to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2017.
The SBI Recruitment Board is calling up Online Application from qualified and experienced candidates from all over India to fill up 255 empty posts of Specialist Officer as Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive and others. The interested candidates can apply through Online Application Mode for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.sbi.co.in from 24th March to 10th April 2017. The candidates applying for SBI SO Recruitment 2017, are required to send printout of Application to CRPD, SBI Address after successful Online Submission. The hard copy of Application Form must reach to SBI Address before 13th April 2017.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Name of Organization:
Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of Recruitment:
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
Name of Posts and Number of posts:
- Sales Head: 01 post
- Products, Investments & Research Head: 01 post
- Operations Head: 01 post
- Manager (Business Development): 01 post
- Manager (Business Process): 01 post
- Central Research Team: 04 posts
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 21 posts
- Relationship Manager: 120 posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 15 posts
- Investment Counsellor: 25 posts
- Customer Relationship Executive: 65 posts
Total Number of Posts: 255 Posts
Banking Sector Job
Anywhere in India as per availability of posts and order of SBI Selection Board at the time of Appointment.
Age Limit, Educational Qualification and Experience Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit
|Educational Qualification||Experience Details|
|01||Sales Head||40 to 52||MBA/PGDM||At least 15 Years|
|02||Products, Investments & Research Head||40 to 52||Graduate/Post Graduate Degree||At least 15 Years|
|03||Operations Head||35 to 45||MBA/PGDM||At least 15 Years|
|04||Manager (Business Development)||30 to 40||MBA/PGDM||At least 05 Years|
|05||Manager (Business Process)||30 to 40||MBA/PGDM||At least 05 Years|
|06||Central Research Team||30 to 40||MBA/PGDM||At least 05 Years|
|07||Acquisition Relationship Manager||22 to 35||Graduate Degree||At least 02 Years|
|08||Relationship Manager||23 to 35||Graduate Degree||At least 03 Years|
|09||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||25 to 40||Graduate Degree||At least 04 Years|
|10||Investment Counsellor||23 to 35||Graduate/Post Graduate Degree||At least 03 Years|
|11||Customer Relationship Executive||20 to 35||Graduate Degree||Desirable|
The Fee must be paid through Online Payment Method (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in following stages of selection_
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- Personal Interview
The SBI Selection Board will verify Original Documents of each candidate at the time of conducting Interview.
After appointment as Specialist Officer under Wealth Management in SBI, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale applicable as per rules.
In addition to Basic Salary, the candidate is eligible to get DA and Other Allowances applicable as per SBI Rules.
How to Apply Online for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Find out Career section and select it.
- Navigate to Join SBI tab and select Current Openings.
- Search the tab given as Recruitment of Officers in Specialized positions for Wealth Management, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-WM/2016-17/21.
- Click on the Recruitment tab to expand it.
- Download the Official Advertisement in English and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee with Intimation Charges Online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Submit the Application Form on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application and Fee E-Receipt for record and further use.
- Send the hard copy of Application Form along with Fee Receipt and Required Documents/Certificates copies to following address by post.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Mumbai – 400 021.
Opening Date for Online Application: 24th March 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 10th April 2017
Online Payment of Application Fee: From 24th March to 10th April 2017
Last Date for Receipt of hard copy of Application Form (after online submission): 13th April 2017
For more information about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, State Bank of India for 255 various vacancies of Specialist Officer posts, Online Application Process, Steps to fill up Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates should refer Official Notification or visit SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in.