SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification Apply Online for State Bank of India 412 SO Posts at www.sbi.co.in:
The Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, has issued an advertisement about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.sbi.co.in. The State Bank of India has decided to recruit 412 vacancies of various posts under Specialist Cadre Officer on Regular and Contractual Basis in 2016-2017. The candidates who have Graduate/Post Graduate Degree plus Experience of working as respective post/designation, are eligible to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2016.
SBI SO Recruitment 2016
The SBI Recruitment Board is calling up Online Application from qualified and experienced candidates from all over India to fill up 412 empty posts of Specialist Officer as Assistant Manager, Developer, Manager and Others. The interested candidates can apply through Online Application Mode for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.sbi.co.in from 4th October to 22nd October 2016. The candidates applying for any post under Post No.07 to 34, are required to send hard copy of Application to CRPD, SBI Address after successful Online Submission.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of Recruitment:
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of posts:
- Assistant Manager (System): 180 Posts
- Developer: 50 Posts
- Test lead: 02 Posts
- Tester: 12 Posts
- Manager (Statistician): 07 Posts
- Manager (Statistician): 20 Posts
- Technology Relationship Manager (Tech. RMs): 04 Posts
- Admin Support Officer: 01 Post
- Application Architect: 02 Posts
- Business Architect: 01 Post
- Data warehouse Architect: 01 Post
- Enterprise Architect: 02 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 06 Posts
- Portal Architect: 01 Post
- Technology Architect: 05 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 09 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Electrical Engineer: 01 Post
- Technical Engineer: 01 Post
- Network Engineer: 02 Posts
- Complaint/Dispute Resolution officer: 02 Posts
- IT Risk Manager: 02 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 02 Posts
- Project Manager: 29 Posts
- Business Analyst: 18 Posts
- Developer: 22 Posts
- Tester: 05 Posts
- Test Lead: 01 Post
- Technical Lead: 12 Posts
- Innovation Specialist: 05 Posts
- Data Scientist: 03 Posts
- Sourcing Analyst: 01 Post
- UX Designer: 01 Post
- WAS Administrator: 01 Post
Total Number of Posts: 412 Posts
Banking Sector Job
Anywhere in India as per availability of posts and order of SBI Selection Board at the time of Appointment.
Age Limit, Educational Qualification and Experience Details:
|Sr No||Name of Post||Age Limit (Years)||Educational
|01||Assistant Manager (System)||21 to 30||B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA||Desirable|
|02||Developer||25 to 35||Engineering Graduate||At least 05 Years|
|03||Test Lead||26 to 35||Engineering Graduate||At least 06 Years|
|04||Tester||24 to 35||Engineering Graduate||At least 04 Years|
|05||Manager (Statistician)||24 to 35||PG Degree in Stat/Applied Stat/Economics||At least 04 Years|
|06||Assistant Manager (Statistician)||21 to 30||Degree in Stat/Applied Stat/Economics||At least 01 Year|
|07||Technology Relationship Manager||28 to 40||Engineering Graduate||At least 08 Years|
|08||Admin Support Officer||24 to 35||MBA in Marketing/Operations||At least 04 Years|
|09||Application Architect||28 to 38||Engineering Graduate||At least 08 Years|
|10||Business Architect||28 to 40||Engineering Graduate||At least 08 Years|
|11||Data Warehouse Architect||28 to 40||Engineering Graduate||At least 08 Years|
|12||Enterprise Architect||28 to 40||Engineering Graduate||At least 08 Years|
|13||Infrastructure Architect||28 to 40||Engineering Graduate||At least 08 Years|
|14||Portal Architect||26 to 35||Engineering Graduate||At least 06 Years|
|15||Technology Architect||30 to 40||Engineering Graduate||At least 10 Years|
|16||Infrastructure Engineer||24 to 33||Engineering Graduate||At least 04 Years|
|17||Civil Engineer||24 to 33||Engineering Graduate||At least 04 Years|
|18||Electrical Engineer||24 to 33||Engineering Graduate||At least 04 Years|
|19||Technical Engineer||26 to 40||Engineering Graduate||At least 06 Years|
|20||Network Engineer||24 to 33||Engineering Graduate||At least 04 Years|
|21||Complaint/Dispute Resolution Officer||24 to 35||MBA in Marketing/Operations||At least 04 Years|
|22||IT Risk Manager||28 to 40||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA||At least 08 Years|
|23||IT Security Expert||24 to 35||Engineering Graduate||At least 04 Years|
|24||Project Manager||28 to 40||Engineering Graduate||At least 08 Years|
|25||Business Analyst||26 to 38||Engineering Graduate with MBA in System/Finance/Operations||At least 06 Years|
|26||Developer||24 to 33||Engineering Graduate||At least 04 Years|
|27||Tester||24 to 33||Engineering Graduate||At least 04 Years|
|28||Test Lead||26 to 35||Engineering Graduate||At least 06 Years|
|29||Technical Lead||26 to 35||Engineering Graduate||At least 06 Years|
|30||Innovation Specialist||28 to 40||First Class Engineering Graduate||At least 08 Years|
|31||Data Scientist||28 to 40||PG Degree in Statistics/Econometrics||At least 08 Years|
|32||Sourcing Analyst||24 to 33||MBA in Marketing/Sales/Operations||At least 04 Years|
|33||UX Designer||24 to 33||Engineering Graduate||At least 04 Years|
|34||WAS Administrator||28 to 40||Engineering Graduate||At least 08 Years|
The SC, ST and PWD Categories candidates need to pay Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only), while the candidates of General and Others must pay Rs.600/- (Application Fee+Intimation Charges).
The Fee must be paid through Online Payment Method (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking).
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in following stages of selection_
For Regular Posts, Post No.01 to 06 (above table)
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
For Contractual Posts, Post No.07 to 34
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- Personal Interview
The State Bank of India reserves right to recruit Post No.01 to 06 through Shortlisting and Interview, in case the Number of Application are less.
The SBI Selection Board will verify Original Documents of each candidate at the time of conducting Interview.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as under_
JMGS I: From Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020/-
MMGS II: From Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
MMGS III: Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
In addition to Basic Salary, the candidate is eligible to get DA and Other Allowances applicable as per SBI Rules.
How to Apply Online for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Find out Career section and select it.
- Navigate to Join SBI tab and select Current Openings.
- Search the tab given as Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI (Regular And Contract Basis) Advt No.CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9.
- Click on the Recruitment tab to expand it.
- Select language of Advertisement as English or Hindi.
- Download the Official Advertisement and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee with Intimation Charges Online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Submit the Application Form on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application and Fee E-Receipt for record and further use.
Opening Date for Online Application: 4th October 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 22nd October 2016
Online Payment of Application Fee: From 4th October to 22nd October 2016
Last Date for Receipt of hard copy of Application Form (after online submission) for Post Sr No.07 to 34 (above table): 26th October 2016
Date of conduct of Online Exam: 25th November 2016 (Tentatively)
Call Letter for Online Exam will be issued: 15th November 2016
For more information about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement released by Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, State Bank of India for 412 various vacancies of Specialist Officer in JMGS I, MMGS II, MMGS III Grades, Online Application Process, Steps to fill up Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates should refer Official Notification or visit SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in.