SBI PO Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India, Central Recruitment and Promotion Department has just issued an advertisement about SBI PO Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.sbi.co.in. The candidates who have passed Graduation or Chartered Accountancy Exam, are eligible to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017. The State Bank of India is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 2313 empty posts of Probationary Officer in various branches of SBI Bank in upcoming months.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017
The interested candidates can apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.sbi.co.in from 7th February 2017. The candidates are advised to register and submit their Online Application Form for Probationary Officer post on or before the Closing Date i.e. 6th March 2017. The Central Recruitment and Promotion Department will not accept any Application Form after the prescribed time limit mentioned above. Moreover, the SBI Recruitment Board will straightaway Reject the Application Forms which are filled up with improper or incomplete details.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India is going to recruit eligible candidates through Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Group Exercises and Interview. Original Documents & Certificates will be verified by Selection Board at the time of conducting Personal Interview. The candidates also have to pay Rs.600/- as Application Fee and Intimation Charges, the SC, ST, PWD Categories candidates need to pay Rs.100/- only. The Application Form will be considered as invalid in case it is submitted without Payment of Fee.
SBI PO 2017 Recruitment Notification
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI PO Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Posts||2313 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Sector||Banking Sector|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||February 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- SC Category: 347 posts
- ST Category: 350 posts
- OBC Category: 606 posts
- General Category: 1010 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2313 Posts
As on 1st April 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 21 years and not more than 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed or in final year/semester or Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) or Equivalent from a government recognized university.
The candidate who have passed Chartered Accountancy (CA), can also apply.
The candidate must possess the required qualification as on 1st July 2017.
The Application Fee is Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD Categories and Rs.600/- for General and Other Categories.
The Application Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected through following stages_
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Group Exercised and Personal Interview
- Document Verification
After appointment as Probationary Officer, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.23700/- to Rs.42020/- per month.
Basic Pay at starting will be Rs.27620/-.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Find out Careers section and select it.
- Navigate to Join SBI section and select Current Openings.
- Search and select the tab Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/19.
- Download Official Notification as PDF file and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Method i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- Print E-Receipt as proof of Fee payment.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
For more information about SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Central Recruitment & Promotion Department for 2313 Vacancies of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to register online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should refer Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at www.sbi.co.in.