Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 376 Satara DCC Bank Junior Clerk and Peon Vacancy at recruit2017.sataradccb.com :
The Satara District Central Cooperative Bank Limited has recently published an advertisement on its official website at www.sataradccb.com about Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017. The candidates who wish to get a banking job in Satara, Maharashtra, should apply against this recruitment advertisement. The Satara DCC Bank Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from 10th Standard and Graduation Exam passed candidates to fill up 376 vacancies of Third Grade and Fourth Grade posts in 2017.
Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017
The candidates who meet all eligibility criteria, can apply online for Satara DCC Bank Junior Clerk and Peon Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at recruit2017.sataradccb.com. The Satara DCCB Board is going to appoint eligible candidates as Junior Clerk (Third Grade) and Junior Peon (Fourth Grade) in upcoming months. But in order to get this job, the candidates will have to go through Written Exam as well as Personal Interview.
Satara DCCB Recruitment Notification 2017
The interested candidates are required to submit Online Application Form for Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 on or before 6th February 2017. The Satara District Central Cooperative Bank will not consider any Application which is submitted after the given deadline. The candidates also need to pay Rs.500/- as Application Fee which is completely Non Refundable. Here we provide an overview of Satara DCC Bank Junior Clerk and Peon Recruitment 2017 and Eligibility Criteria as follows:
Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Satara District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (Satara DCCB)|
|Name of Recruitment||Satara DCC Bank Jr Clerk, Peon Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and Number of Posts||
|Grade of Posts||
|Job Category||Banking Sector Job|
|Job Place||Satara, Maharashtra|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Online Application Portal||recruit2017.sataradccb.com|
|Commencement of Online Application||12th January 2017 (Monday)|
As on 31st December 2016, Age of the candidate must be in between the criteria as mentioned below_
Minimum 21 Years and Not More Than 38 Years.
Minimum 18 Years and Not More Than 38 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have completed Graduation in relevant discipline from a university recognized by UGC or government. In addition, the candidate should have Knowledge of Typing English and Marathi on computer.
The candidate must have passed 10th Standard (Matriculation) from a government recognized education board/council. The Knowledge of English is necessary for this post.
The candidates must pay Rs.500/- as Application Fee.
The Application Fee should be deposited by Cash through Challan at any branch of District Central Cooperative Bank.
The Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates need to clear following stages of tests to get selected as Junior Clerk and Peon posts_
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview and Document Verification
Period of Probation:
After qualifying all tests successfully, the candidate will have work under Probation Period of One Year.
Pay Scale/Salary Details:
The candidate, after appointment, will be paid Monthly Remuneration as follows_
- During Probation Period: Rs.13500/- per month.
- After Completion of Probation Period: As per Third Grade “A” Pay Band.
- During Probation Period: Rs.12000/- per month.
- After Completion of Probation Period: As per Fourth Grade “B” Pay Band.
How to Apply Online for Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.sataradccb.com.
- Find and Select the link Third & Fourth Grade Recruitment OR directly open the portal recruit2017.sataradccb.com.
- Click on Jr. Clerk/Peon Application Instructions to download Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment Portal and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee through Challan.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number, User Name and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 6th February 2017
Last Date for Deposition of Fee: 10th February 2017
Tentative Date of Written Exam: to be Announced Later
Click Here to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Satara District Central Cooperative Bank Limited for 376 Vacancies of Junior Clerk and Junior Peon Posts, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Probation Period, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to apply online for Satara DCC Bank Junior Clerk and Peon Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.sataradccb.com OR recruit2017.sataradccb.com.