Rajasthan RVUNL JVVNL AE JE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1124 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Jr Chemist Posts at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in :
RVUNL JVVNL AE JE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1124 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Jr Chemist Posts at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in: The State Power Companies of Rajasthan has released an advertisement for RVUNL Recruitment 2016 of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Junior Chemist Posts on its official website at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates who have Graduate Degree in Engineering, are eligible to apply online for RVUNL JVVNL AE, JE, Jr Chemist Recruitment 2016 in September and October 2016. The Selection Board will recruit the eligible candidates through Online Written Exam, Merit List and Verification of Documents in upcoming time.
RVUNL Recruitment 2016
The Government of Rajasthan invites Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 1124 empty posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Jr Chemist in 2016. The State Power Companies want to appoint AE, JE, Chemist in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, C&I, Fire & Safety and Chemical disciplines. The candidates are required to submit Online Application for RVUNL Recruitment 2016 through official portal at www.enegry.rajasthan.gov.in. The Recruitment Board will not accept the Application Form by any other modes. The Last Date for Submission of Application Form (Online) is 5th October 2016 for Assistant Engineer and 13th October 2016 for Junior Engineer and Jr Chemist.
RVUNL JVVNL Recruitment 2016 at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited, Government of Rajasthan
Name of Companies:
The Government of Rajasthan has AE, JE, Jr Chemist posts for following State Power Companies_
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPNL)
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL)
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JDVVNL)
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (AE): 284 posts
- Junior Engineer (JE): 817 posts
- Junior Chemist: 23 posts
Total Number of Posts: 1124 Vacancies
Company wise and Discipline wise Vacancies:
Company wise Posts
- RVUNL: 548 posts
- RVPNL: 115 posts
- JVVNL: 121 posts
- AVVNL: 214 posts
- JDVVNL: 126 posts
Discipline wise Posts
Assistant Engineer – 284 Jobs
- Electrical: 216 posts
- Mechanical: 41 posts
- Civil: 21 posts
- C&I: 05 posts
- Fire & Safety: 01 post
Junior Engineer – 827 Jobs
- Electrical: 544 posts
- Mechanical: 161 posts
- Civil: 72 posts
- C&I: 38 posts
- Fire & Safety: 12 posts
Junior Chemist – 23 Jobs
- Chemical: 23 posts
Various Places of Rajasthan (According to Posting Order given by respective Power Company at the time of Appointment.)
The Age of the candidate as on 1st January 2017 must be in between the age boundaries as given below_
- Assistant Engineer – from 21 years to 38 years
- Junior Engineer and Jr Chemist – from 21 years to 37 years
The candidates of Reserved Categories belonging of Rajasthan State, will be given Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Government Norms.
The term “Reserved Categories” includes SC, ST, BC, SBC, plus Women of all categories and Physical Disabled (PWD) candidates.
- Assistant Engineer: The candidate must have passed Graduation Degree in Engineering of respective discipline with not less than 60% marks.
- Junior Engineer: The candidate must have obtained Graduation Degree in Engineering of relevant discipline.
- Junior Chemist: The candidate must have passed Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering.
The Degree obtained by the candidate must belong to a University which is recognized by State or Central Government.
The Application Fee must be paid by the candidate through Online Payment method as under_
SC, ST, BC, SBC and PWD Categories: Rs.300/-
Unreserved/General Category: Rs.600/-
The Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded to candidate in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Rajasthan State Power Companies are going to select eligible candidates based on following stages of selection_
- Written Competitive Examination (Computer Based Online Test)
- Merit List based on Written Exam Marks (Category wise Merit)
- Document Verification
- Physical/Medical Fitness Exam and Final Selection
The candidate must have Good Physical Health as well as Physical Fitness for any of the available posts of AE, JE, Jr Chemist. The Physical Fitness & Health will be considered as a part of Eligibility Criteria in this recruitment process.
Training Probation Period:
The candidate who is going to be appointed for AE/JE/Jr Chemist post, will have to enter as Probation Trainee for the period of Two Years.
- During the Training Period: Rs.22180/- fixed salary per month
- After completion of Training: from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month
Junior Engineer and Jr Chemist
- During the Training Period: Rs.13200/- fixed salary per month
- After completion of Training: from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3600/- per month
How to Apply Online for RVUNL JVVNL AE, JE, Jr Chemist Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find out Career section and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to the link Common Recruitment for various posts in State Power Companies.
- Select the link to go to the Recruitment Portal.
- Download Detailed Advertisement for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Jr Chemist posts.
- Read all the advertisements carefully to know everything about this recruitment process.
- Return to previous page and select Apply Online link.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Pay the Application Fee by Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Take print of E-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up all details.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date of Online Application for_
- Assistant Engineer: 15th September 2016
- Junior Engineer: 21st September 2016
- Junior Chemist: 21st September 2016
Closing Date of Online Application for_
- Assistant Engineer: 5th October 2016
- Junior Engineer: 13th October 2016
- Junior Chemist: 13th October 2016
DATE OF ONLINE WRITTEN EXAM: to be announced later
For more information about RVUNL JVVNL AE, JE, Jr Chemist Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification released by Rajasthan State Power Companies for 1124 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Junior Chemist Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in.