RSRTC Recruitment 2017 Rajasthan Roadways Driver, Conductor, Artisan Bharti Notification, Apply Online for 1700 Vacancies at www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation has recently published an advertisement about RSRTC Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in. The Government of Rajasthan State is going to appoint young, educated and dynamic candidates for filling up 1700 empty posts of Driver, Conductor and Artisan in 2017. The candidates who live in Rajasthan and looking for a government job, should not miss this golden opportunity. The Rajasthan Roadways Driver Bharti 2017 Notification is likely to be released in a short time.
In order to apply for Rajasthan Roadways Recruitment 2017, the candidate must meet required eligibility criteria as mentioned by RSRTC Board in Official Notification. First of all the candidates who are applying for Driver post,, must possess a valid driving license to drive heavy vehicles. The candidates who wish to apply for Conductor post, must have obtained license for Conductor and First Aid Certificate from an authorized institution. The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation will Reject the Application Forms of those candidates who do not possess required qualification, certificates.
RSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017
The candidates who wish to get the job of Driver, Conductor, Artisan in Rajasthan Roadways Department, are required to apply online for RSRTC Recruitment 2017. The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is inviting Online Application from High School Examination (Matriculation) passed candidates to fill up 1700 vacant posts of Driver, Conductor, Artisan and other posts in various districts of Rajasthan. The interested candidates have to apply through Online Application Mode only. Because the RSRTC Board will not accept the Application Form by any other mode.
RSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017
The RSRTC Selection Board will appoint young and enthusiastic candidates in Rajasthan Roadways after testing their knowledge and skills through various exams. The candidates who are applying for RSRTC Recruitment 2017 for Driver, Conductor, Artisan Posts, will have to go through Written Exam, Driving Test/Practical Skill Test and Interview in upcoming months. The State Road Transport Corporation of Rajasthan will also hold Document Verification Programme at the time of Interview & Final Selection. The candidates are recommended to read complete article to get to know conditions and procedure of RSRTC Driver, Conductor Recruitment 2017.
RSRTC Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC), Rajasthan Roadways|
|Name of Recruitment||RSRTC Driver, Conductor Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Vacancies||1700 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Department to Work||State Road Transport Department|
|Job Place||Anywhere in Rajasthan (As per order of RSRTC)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portalfirstname.lastname@example.org/content/transportportal/en/RSRTC/recruitment.html|
|Date of Issue of Advertisement||First Quarter of 2017|
Vacancy in Detail:
- Driver and Conductor Posts: 800 Vacancies
- Artisan Grade II, Artisan Grade III and Junior Engineer Posts: 900 Vacancies
Total Number of Available Posts in RSRTC: 1700 Vacancies
The Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 35 years for Unreserved, General Categories.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per State Government Rules to Reserved Categories candidates of Rajasthan.
The candidate must have passed necessary qualification exam, degree, diploma and certificate in respective discipline from a government recognized board/university/institute, the details are mentioned below:
- 10th Class (Matriculation) Exam passed.
- Possess a valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicles.
- Required Experience of Driving for heavy vehicles such as Bus.
- 10th Class or Matriculation Exam passed.
- Possess Conductor’s License.
- Possess First Aid Treatment Certificate.
- Any other required qualification.
Artisan Grade II and Artisan Grade III
- 10th Class (High School) Exam passed.
- Obtained ITI Certificate OR Diploma in respective discipline.
- Any other qualification as required.
- 10th Class (Matric/High School Certificate) Exam passed.
- Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline.
For more details on Eligibility Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates have to pay Application Fee as per instructions given by RSRTC.
The Application Fee will be different for Unreserved Categories and Reserved Categories. But it is compulsory for all the candidates to pay Application Fee to RSRTC Board. The Application Form submitted without payment of fee will be Rejected by Rajasthan Roadways.
Application Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following stages of recruitment:
- Written Exam (for all posts)
- Driving Test (for Driver post only)
- Practical Skill Test (for technical posts only)
- Issue of Merit List based on candidates’ marks in Written Exam and Driving, Practical Skill Test
- Document Verification and Interview/Final Selection
For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
After appointment as Conductor, Driver, Artisan and Jr Engineer in RSRTC, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as mentioned below:
- From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- or Rs.2400/- per month.
- Any other Pay Scale applicable as per Government of Rajasthan Norms.
How to Apply Online for RSRTC Recruitment 2017 for Driver, Conductor, Artisan Posts:
- Log on to official website at www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment section on upper right side of home page.
- Select the Recruitment section to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to RSRTC Recruitment 2017 for 1700 Vacancies of Driver, Conductor, Artisan Grade II, III and Junior Engineer Posts.
- Click on Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Detailed Advertisement carefully to know all recruitment rules.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application for RSRTC Bharti 2017 with necessary details.
- Provide your personal, educational and professional details as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee through online or offline payment method as per your convenience.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application Form online as it is filled up.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form (after online submission) for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: First Quarter of 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: to be Announce Later
Tentative Date for conduct of Written Exam: to be Intimated Later
For more information about RSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification issued by Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation for 1700 Available Vacancies of Driver, Conductor, Artisan Grade II, III and Junior Engineer Posts, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Experience Required, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for RSRTC Driver, Conductor Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should refer Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in.