RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 402 Vacancies at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in :
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has published an advertisement aboutRSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 in Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department. The RSMSSB Board has Junior Instructor posts with 402 vacancies in various trades to be filled up through this recruitment advertisement. The candidates who have passed 10th, 12th Class and also possess Trade Certificate/Qualification in respective discipline, are eligible to apply against RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016
The RSMSSB Board is inviting Online Application from young and qualified aspirants for filling up 402 posts of Junior Instructor in 2016. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Registration Mode from 21st September 2016. The Online Application is available on official website at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in up to 22nd October 2016. The candidates are advised to submit their Application Form within prescribed time limit as the RSMSSB will not accept any Application after the closing date. The candidates need to go through Written Exam and Document Verification in upcoming time to get job of Junior Instructor in Rajasthan State.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of Organization/Board:
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Government of Rajasthan
Name of Recruitment:
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Junior Instructor COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant): 49 posts
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic Diesel Engine): 31 posts
- Junior Instructor (Electrician): 91 posts
- Junior Instructor (Electronics Mechanic): 35 posts
- Junior Instructor (Fitter): 59 posts
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic Refrigeration and AC): 17 posts
- Junior Instructor (Welder): 49 posts
- Junior Instructor (Wireman): 32 posts
- Junior Instructor (Workshop Calculation and Science): 39 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 402 Posts
Department to Work:
Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
The candidate may appointed at any place in the state of Rajasthan.
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the candidate must be minimum 20 years and not more than 37 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Government of Rajasthan Rules will be given to Women Applicants of General Category and SC, ST, OBC, SBC Categories.
The candidate must have passed Secondary (10th Standard) and Senior Secondary (10+2) in relevant stream from a state or central government recognized education board or council.
In addition to above, the candidate must have Technical Degree or Diploma or Certificate in respective field from a recognized college/university/institution.
The applicant must have work 01 to 03 years’ experience of relevant technical field. For more info, refer Official Notification.
Health and Character Eligibility:
The candidate who is applying for Junior Instructor Recruitment by RSMSSB, must be physically healthy and have complete sound mind. Any kind of health issue will be considered as ineligibility by Selection Committee.
The candidate must possess Certificate of Good Character issued not earlier than six months of Application Date. The Certificate is to be issued by Last School or College or Institute of the candidate.
Application Exam Fee:
The candidate needs to pay the Examination Fee as under_
Rs.850/- for General, Creamy layer OBC and SBC Categories
Rs.450/- for Non Creamy layer OBC and SBC Categories
Rs.350/- for SC, ST Categories of Rajasthan and Physically Disabled (PH/PWD)
In addition to above mentioned Exam Fee, the candidate will have to pay Rs.30/- out of which Rs.20/- Application Form Charges and Rs.10/- as Intimation Charges of Exam Fee.
The Application Exam Fee must be paid either through E-Mitra Kiosk or C.S.C Centre. Irrespective of any causes, the candidate is not eligible to get refund of Fee after it is paid to RSMSSB. Moreover, if a candidate of Reserved Category pays Exam Fee as General Category, he/she will be considered as GENERAL CATEGORY in whole recruitment process. No change in this case will be possible.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected for Junior Instructor post based on their performance in Common Written Examination.
The RSMSSB Board will call up the candidates for Document Verification and Final Selection on the basis of their Marks in Written Exam.
After completion of probation or training period, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3600/- per month.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates who are going to be appointed through RSMSSB Jr Instructor Recruitment 2016, will be eligible to get Pension as per Government Norms.
How to Apply Online for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment Advertisement tab at bottom left side of homepage.
- Select the Recruitment Advertisement tab to reach respective webpage.
- Navigate to Full Advertisement for Junior Instructor Exam 2016 dated 16-09-2016.
- Click on the link to download Official Detailed Advertisement/Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Official Notification thoroughly to know all info about this recruitment.
- Return to previous page and select Apply Online link for Junior Instructor.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, communication and educational details as mentioned.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Exam Fee through E-Mitra Kiosk or C.S.C Centre as per your preference.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and note down your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Get printout of Application Form for record and more use.
- Also keep Receipt/E-Receipt of Fee as proof of Exam Fee payment.
Commencement of Online Application: 21st September 2016
Closure of Submission of Online Application: 22nd October 2016
Application Fee can be paid: from 21st September to 22nd October 2016
Tentative Date of Written Exam: November or December 2016
For more information about RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification released by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board for 402 Vacant Posts of Junior Instructor of various trades, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Experience Requirement, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale (Salary and Scale), Important Dates etc., the candidates may refer the Official Detailed Notification and visit the official website at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.