RMSA J&K Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 550 Teacher Vacancies at www.rmsa.jk.gov.in:
RMSA J&K Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released by Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan on its official website at www.rmsa.jk.gov.in. The Government of Jammu and Kashmir is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 550 vacant posts of Teacher in various High Schools in 2017. The candidates who have obtained Master Degree in respective subject or discipline, are eligible to apply online for RMSA J&K Recruitment 2017.
RMSA J&K Teacher Recruitment 2017
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is going to recruit deserving candidates as Teacher in 110 High Schools of Jammu and Kashmir in upcoming time. The interested candidates can apply through Online Application mode for RMSA J&K Teacher Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.rmsa.jk.gov.in from 24th March 2017. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 10th April 2017. The candidates are advised to complete their Application Process within prescribed time limit.
RMSA J&K Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)|
|Name of Recruitment||RMSA J&K Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||550 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Type of Recruitment||Contractual Basis|
|Place of Job||Anywhere in Jammu and Kashmir|
|Department to Work||One of the High Schools under RMSA|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||11th March 2017|
Subject wise Vacancy Details:
- English Teacher: 110 posts
- Math Teacher: 110 posts
- Science Teacher: 110 posts
- Social Studies Teacher: 110 posts
- Language Teacher (Urdu/Hindi): 110 posts
As on 1st January 2017, the Age of candidate must be in between the criteria of 18 Years and 40 Years for Unreserved Category.
The Reserved Categories candidates are eligible to get Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Rules of Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
The candidate must have passed following qualifications (Master Degree with minimum 50% plus B.Ed) from a government recognized university or institution:
|Post Category||Required Qualification|
|English Teacher||MA English|
|Math Teacher||Master Degree in Math/Applied Mathematics|
|Science Teacher||M.Sc Physics /Chemistry /Biology|
|Social Studies Teacher||MA History /Political Science /Geography|
|Language Teacher (Urdu/Hindi)||MA Urdu /Hindi|
The candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs.100/-.
The candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as Fee for one application. In case a candidate wants to apply for more than one subject, he/she needs to submit Separate Application with payment of Application Fee Rs.100/- per application.
Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected for Teacher post on the basis of following stages:
- Written Test: 70%
- Graduation: 20%
- Post Graduation: 10%
- Document Verification and Final Selection
After appointment as Teacher, the candidate will be paid Consolidated Salary of Rs.30283/- per month.
How to Apply Online for RMSA J&K Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.rmsa.jk.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement for the posts of Contractual Subject Specific Teachers at Secondary Level.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Get back to home page and select the link Online Application for the post subject specific teachers under RMSA.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee at any branch of J&K Bank as described in Notification.
- Keep the Fee Receipt with yourself as proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Online Registration of Application Starts on: 24th March 2017
Online Registration of Application Ends on: 10th April 2017
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee at J&K Bank: 11th April 2017
Date of conduct of Written Test: to be Announce Later
Click Here to Apply Online for RMSA J&K Teacher Recruitment 2017 (LINK Activate on 24th March 2017)
For more information about RMSA J&K Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Government of Jammu and Kashmir for 550 Vacancies of Teacher Posts, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale/Salary, Process of Selection, Steps to register online for RMSA J&K Teacher Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should refer Official Notification and visit the official website at www.rmsa.jk.gov.in.