RBI Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for Reserve Bank of India 610 Assistant Vacancy at www.rbi.org.in :
Reserve Bank of India has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Assistant Posts on its official website at www.rbi.org.in. The candidates who have Graduate Degree and wish to get a government job, must not miss this chance. The RBI Recruitment Board wants to recruit 610 vacant posts of Assistant in various parts of India in 2017. For the purpose of selection and shortlisting, the Recruitment Board will organize Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview in upcoming time.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016
The Reserve Bank of India is inviting Online Application for Assistant Job in RBI from Bachelor’s Degree holder candidates having knowledge of Computer. The interested candidates can apply online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 from 7th November to 28th November 2016 via official website portal at www.rbi.org.in. The Reserve Bank of India will not entertain any Application which is submitted after the Last Date i.e. 28.11.2016. The candidates must pay Rs.450/- as Application Fee (Rs.50/- for SC, ST, PWD & EXSM) through Online Payment Method.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Details
Name of Bank/Organization:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name of Recruitment:
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016
Name of Post and Number of Vacancies:
Assistant: 610 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- SC Category: 109 posts
- ST Category: 64 posts
- OBC Category: 124 posts
- General Category: 313 posts
State/Region wise Posts:
- Ahmedabad: 30 posts
- Bangalore: 35 posts
- Bhopal: 40 posts
- Bhubaneswar: 20 posts
- Chandigarh: 38 posts
- Chennai: 25 posts
- Guwahati: 27 posts
- Hyderabad: 31 posts
- Jaipur: 20 posts
- Jammu: 10 posts
- Kanpur & Lucknow: 52 posts
- Kolkata: 35 posts
- Mumbai: 150 posts
- Nagpur: 20 posts
- New Delhi: 25 posts
- Patna: 22 posts
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 30 posts
Banking Sector, Government Job
As per instructions of RBI Recruitment Board at the time of appointment.
As on 8th November 2016, Age of the candidate must be at least 20 years and not more than 28 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline with not less than 50% marks from a government recognized university.
Moreover, the candidate must have adequate knowledge of Word Processing on Computer.
The candidate must be able to read, write and speak native/regional language of particular state.
The General and OBC Categories candidates must pay Rs.450/- as Application Fee & Intimation Charges.
The candidates of SC, ST, PWD & Ex-Serviceman Categories need to pay Rs.50/- i.e. Intimation Charges Only.
The Staff candidates of RBI are Exempted from Payment of Application Fee and Intimation Charges.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected for Assistant post based on his/her performance in following stages_
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview & Document Verification
After appointment as Assistant in Reserve Bank of India, the candidate will become eligible to get Salary under Pay Scale of Rs.13150/- to Rs.34990/- per month.
Starting Basic Pay of Candidate is Rs.14650/- per month.
How to Apply Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.rbi.org.in.
- Find out Opportunities @RBI to go to Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Assistant post in RBI 2016-2017.
- Download the Official Advertisement Notification and read it carefully.
- Return to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee plus Intimation Charges through Online Payment Gateway as asked.
- Print E-Receipt after successful payment of Fee.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Remember your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 7th November 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 28th November 2016
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee/Intimation Charges: 28th November 2016
Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Exam: 23rd & 24th December 2016
Expected Date for Online Main Exam: January 2017
For more information about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Reserve Bank of India for 610 Vacancies of Assistant Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee & Payment Mode, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.rbi.org.in.