Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 15000 Vacancies of 1st Level and 2nd Level Teacher Posts at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in :
REET Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 for 15000 3rd Grade Teacher of 1st Level and 2nd Level Posts, Apply Online at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in: The Directorate of Elementary Education Recruitment Board has released an advertisement regarding REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in. The Government of Rajasthan has 15000 Vacancies of 1st Level (Primary) and 2nd Level (Upper Primary) School Teacher Posts in scheduled and non scheduled areas in various districts. The candidates having REET or RTET Exam Qualification, are eligible to apply online for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016.
REET Primary and Upper Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2016
The Elementary Education Recruitment Board invites Online Application from young and qualified aspirants for filling up 15000 vacant posts of 1st Level and 2nd Level School Teacher for Std I to V and Std VI to VIII in 2016. The interested and eligible applicants can apply through Online Application method for REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 for Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Posts via official web portal at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in from 11th July 2016. The candidates should submit their Application Form Online for Rajasthan PS and UPS Teacher Recruitment 2016 before 1st August 2016.
Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Directorate of Elementary Education Recruitment, Government of Rajasthan
Name of Recruitment:
REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 for 1st Level and 2nd Level Teacher Posts
Teaching Sector, Government Job
Various Districts of Rajasthan
Name of Posts:
TSP Area – 12344 Posts
- Primary Teacher (1st Level): 6299 posts
- Upper Primary Teacher (2nd Level): 6045 posts
Non TSP Area – 2656 Posts
- Primary Teacher (1st Level): 1201 posts
- Upper Primary Teacher (2nd Level): 1455 posts
Total Number of Vacancies (12344+2656): 15000 Posts
District wise Vacancy List
As on 1st January 2017, the Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 35 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Rajasthan Government Rules for Reserved Categories Candidates.
The candidates who do not belong to Rajasthan, will be considered as Unreserved Categories and they won’t be able to get any Relaxation Benefit.
The candidate must have passed Graduate/Post Graduate Degree and Professional Qualification as required for the post of Primary and Upper Primary Teacher posts.
For more details and post wise qualification, kindly refer Official Notification.
REET or RTET Exam Qualification
The candidate must have passed Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) OR Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) Exam with minimum passing marks of 60%.
The REET/RTET Qualification will be considered 1st Level for Primary Teacher post and 2nd Level for Upper Primary Teacher post.
The Application Fee should be paid by the candidate as under_
- General Category: Rs.100/-
- BC and SBC Categories of Creamy-layer Series: Rs.100/-
- Rajasthan BC and SBC Categories of Non-Creamy-layer Series: Rs.70/-
- Rajasthan SC and ST Categories: Rs.60/-
The Application Fee mentioned above is for 1st Level OR 2nd Level Teacher post. If any candidate wants to apply for both 1st Level and 2nd Level Teacher posts, he/she will have to pay Application Fee separately for each post.
Process of Selection:
The Education Recruitment Board of Rajasthan is going to appoint eligible aspirants as Primary Teacher (1st Level) and Upper Primary Teacher (2nd Level) posts in various districts of Rajasthan State through following stages_
- Merit List based on Educational Qualification & RTET/REET Marks
- Document Verification and Final Appointment
For further details, please refer Official Notification.
Period of Probation:
All the applicants will be appointed for a Probation Period of Two Years (02 Years).
On successful completion of Probation Period, the Rajasthan Education Department will make the applicants Permanent for Government Teacher Job.
During Probation Period: Rs.13200/- per month
After Probation Period: From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/- plus DA, HRA and Other Allowances as per Rules.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find out 11-07-2016 Rajasthan Direct Recruitment for PS and UPS Teachers – 2016.
- Select Apply Online link for desired Advertisement i.e. TSP or Non TSP.
- Navigate to Download Vigyapti and click on it to view Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Official Notification carefully to know all rules and regulations regarding this recruitment.
- Then check out Step by Step Process for Filling Online Forms.
- Get back to Online Application Page and click on Apply Online.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your Educational Details, REET/RTET Exam Details, Personal Details, Communication Address etc.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the correct details to complete filling up process.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
- Again visit Online Application Page and click on List of e-mitra/CSC Centre.
- Make Payment of Application Fee through Online Payment Method.
- Take print of E-Receipt which is generated on successful payment of Fee.
Starting Date for Online Application: 11th July 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 1st August 2016
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee: 2nd August 2016
Date of Declaration of Merit List: to be Announced
For more information about REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 15000 Vacancies of Primary (1st Level) and Upper Primary (2nd Level) Teacher Posts by Directorate of Elementary Education Recruitment, Rajasthan, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Expected Date for Merit List Declaration etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.