Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 233 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Vacancy at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in :
Department of Rajasthan Police has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector, Police Inspector Posts on its official website at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has decided to fill up 233 vacant posts of Inspector, Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector in 2016-2017. The candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in relevant trade, are eligible to take part in Rajasthan Police Recruitment Process of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Other Posts to be held in upcoming time.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
The Police Recruitment Board of Rajasthan is calling up Online Application from young, educated and physically fit candidates for various posts of Police Inspector, Sub Inspector in many districts. The candidates who are looking for a police job in Rajasthan State, are advised to apply online for Rajasthan Police Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 through official website portal at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in. The Registration of Online Application will commence on 21st November 2016 and the same will be closed by Rajasthan Police Department on 21st December 2016.
Rajasthan Police ASI Recruitment 2016 Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
Name of Organization:
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board, Government of Rajasthan
Name of Recruitment:
Rajasthan Police Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Police Inspector (Telecom): 07 posts
- Sub Inspector – SI (Operator): 06 posts
- Sub Inspector – SI (Technical): 33 posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector – ASI (Technical): 146 posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector – ASI (Cipher): 39 posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector – ASI (Fitter): 02 posts
Total Number of Posts: 233 Vacancies
Area wise Posts:
Non TSP Area of Rajasthan – 217 Posts
- Police Inspector (Telecom): 07 posts
- SI (Operator): 06 posts
- SI (Technical): 31 posts
- ASI (Technical): 135 posts
- ASI (Cipher): 36 posts
- ASI (Fitter): 02 posts
TSP Area of Rajasthan – 16 Posts
- Police Inspector (Telecom): NIL
- SI (Operator): NIL
- SI (Technical): 02 posts
- ASI (Technical): 11 posts
- ASI (Cipher): 03 posts
- ASI (Fitter): NIL
It is a Police Job under State Government of Rajasthan.
TSP and Non TSP Areas of Rajasthan State, as per order to Police Recruitment Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st January 2017, the Age of candidate must be in between the criterion as mentioned below_
Police Inspector (Telecom)
Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 35 Years
SI and ASI (All trades)
Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 25 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit ware to be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Rajasthan State Government Rules for Police Department.
The candidate must have passed Certificate or Diploma in Fitter/Electrician trade from a recognized institution.
All Other Posts
The candidate must have obtained B.Sc Science Degree or BE/B.Tech Engineering Degree in respective subject or discipline from a government recognized university.
For more details on qualifications and experience details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay Rs.30/- i.e. Rs.20/- for Online Application Processing Charges and Rs.10/- Charges to pay Exam Fee.
The Exam Fee must be paid by candidate as under_
All candidates living other than Rajasthan State: Rs.1000/-
General, OBC and SBC Categories of Rajasthan: Rs.1000/-
SC and ST Categories of Rajasthan: Rs.750/-
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected by Rajasthan Police on the basis of following tests_
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Merit List
- Medical Exam
- Verification of Documents and Character of Candidate
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
The Grade Pay (per month) will be as under_
- Police Inspector (Telecom): Rs.4800/-
- SI (All trades): Rs.4200/-
- ASI (All trades): Rs.3600/-
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Police Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment & Results and click on + button to expand the tab.
- Select Recruitments section to reach relevant webpage.
- Navigate to Direct Recruitment of Police Inspector (Telecom), Sub Inspector (Operator, Technical) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical, Cipher, Fitter) Posts.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF file and reach it thoroughly.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select Rajasthan Police Recruitment Web Portal Link i.e. www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Pay the Application Fee and Exam Fee through E-Mitra Kiosk.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number or Registration ID for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Dates to Remember:
Opening Date for Online Registration: 21st November 2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 21st December 2016
Application Fee & Exam Fee can be paid up to: 21st December 2016
For more information about Rajasthan Police Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 233 Vacancies of Police Inspector, SI and ASI Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must go through Details Official Advertisement and log on to official website at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in OR www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in.