Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1988 Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer Grade 2 Posts at www.hcraj.nic.in. High Court of Rajasthan has recently issued an advertisement about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 of Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer Grade 2 Posts on its official website at www.hcraj.nic.in. The candidates who possess required qualification, can apply for Rajasthan High Court LDC recruitment 2017. The State Government of Rajasthan is calling up Online Application from young, educated and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 1988 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer Grade 2 Hindi & English in various districts of Rajasthan in 2017.
The candidates who have obtained required Computer Qualification after 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam, are eligible to apply online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017. The High Court of Rajasthan will accept Online Application on its official website portal at www.hcraj.nic.in from 22nd February 2017. The interested candidates will have to submit the Online Application Form for Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2017 on or before 18th March 2017. Any application form submitted with incomplete details or application submitted after the given deadline, will be Rejected by High Court of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||High Court of Rajasthan|
|Name of Recruitment||Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and Number of Posts||Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1675 posts
Stenographer Grade 2: 313 posts
|Total Number of Vacancies||1988 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Rajasthan|
|Department to Work||Several Government Departments of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||18th February 2017|
District wise Vacancy Details:
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
|Name of District||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Non TSP Area||TSP Area|
|Jaipur Mahanagar||187 posts||—|
|Jaipur District||77 posts||—|
|Jodhpur Mahanagar||112 posts||—|
|Jodhpur District||23 posts||—|
|Sawai Madhopur||15 posts||—|
|Sirohi – Abu Road||—||08 posts|
|Shri Ganganagar||51 posts||—|
Stenographer Grade 2 (Hindi and English)
|Name of District||Stenographer Grade 2 Hindi||Stenographer Grade 2 English|
|Non TSP Area||TSP Area||Non TSP Area||TSP Area|
|Ajmer||15 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Alwar||15 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Balotra||06 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Baran||05 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Baswada||—||07 posts||—||01 post|
|Bharatpur||10 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Bhilwara||17 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Bikaner||08 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Bundi||02 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Chittaurgarh||12 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Churu||01 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Dhaulpur||10 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Hanumangarh||04 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Dungarpur||—||03 posts||—||01 post|
|Jaipur Mahanagar||15 posts||—||03 posts||—|
|Jaipur District||07 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Jaisalmer||03 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Jalor||04 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Jhalawar||05 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Jhunjhunun||04 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Jodhpur Mahanagar||21 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Jodhpur District||—||—||01 post||—|
|Karauli||06 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Kota||15 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Medta||10 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Pali||11 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Pratapgarh||—||04 posts||—||01 post|
|Rajsamand||05 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Sawai Madhopur||09 posts||—||—||—|
|Sirohi||02 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Sirohi – Abu Road||—||01 post||—||—|
|Shri Ganganagar||07 posts||—||02 posts||—|
|Tonk||08 posts||—||01 post||—|
|Udaipur||09 posts||—||01 post||—|
As on Last Date for Submission of Application,
Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 35 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates of Rajasthan as per State Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent thereto recognized by the Government or any Higher Examination and must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and must have passed…
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council of Vocational Training Scheme; OR
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications from any university established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government; OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic Institution recognized by the Government; OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited; OR
- Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject; OR
- Any equivalent or higher qualification.
Application Exam Fee:
The candidate must pay Application Fee as follows_
- General, SBC, OBC Categories: Rs.100/-
- SC, ST, Widow, Divorcee Women, PH/PWD Categories: Rs.25/-
Once the Exam Fee is paid, it can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be paid on the basis of their performance in following tests_
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Written Exam
- Computer Test
- Document Verification
Stenographer Grade 2
- Shorthand Test (Hindi/English)
- Computer Test
- Interview and Document Verification
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as under_
- LDC: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month
- Stenographer Grade 2: from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3600/- per month
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Find and Select Recruitment section to expand it.
- Click on Recruitment tab to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Recruitment – Lower Division Clerk/Stenographer link to reach relevant webpage.
- Download Official Notification/Advertisement as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link.
- Go through important instructions for filling Online Application to know whole procedure.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Exam Fee as per instructions and save Fee Receipt as proof.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) as reference for future.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 22nd February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 18th March 2017
Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee: 21st March 2017
Tentative Date for Written Exam and Shorthand Test: to be Announced Later
For more information about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released for 1988 Vacancies of Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer Grade 2 (Hindi & English) Posts, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates have to refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.hcraj.nic.in.