Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti 2016 Apply Online for RSMSSB 3948 Gram Sevak Recruitment 2016-17 at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has released an advertisement about Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti 2016 of 3948 Vacancies on its official website at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree and any qualification in Computer Science or Application, are eligible to apply for Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2016. This is a golden chance for the candidates of Rajasthan to get a government job.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti 2016
The RSMSSB is inviting Online Application from Graduate Degree passed candidates for filling up various posts of Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv and Hostel Warden/Superintendent in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department and Social Justice & Empowerment Department respectively. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti 2016. The Online Application Process is available from 2nd October to 31st October 2016.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv Bharti 2016
The Rajasthan RSMSSB will accept the Application Form through online method only. Moreover, if any candidate fails to submit his/her Online Application up to 31st October 2016 (Closing Date), the RSMSSB Board will not consider such Application. The candidate has to pay Rs.650/- as Exam Fee (Rs.450/- for Non Creamy Layer BC/SBC and Rs.350/- for SC/ST). The deadline to deposit Exam Fee through E-Mitra Kiosk or C.S.C Centre on or before 31st October 2016.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti 2016 – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Government of Rajasthan
Name of Bharti/Recruitment:
Rajasthan RSMSSB Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv Bharti 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv: 3648 posts
- Hostel Warden/Superintendent Grade II: 300 posts
Total Number of Posts: 3948 Vacancies
Area wise Posts:
Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv
- Non TSP Area: 3137 posts
- TSP Area: 511 posts
- Non TSP Area: 265 posts
- TSP Area: 35 posts
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- General Category: 1902 posts
- ST Category: 955 posts
- SC Category: 717 posts
- OBC Non Creamy Layer: 123 posts
- SBC Non Creamy Layer: 204 posts
- Saharia: 47 posts
Department to Work:
- Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv:- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
- Hostel Warden/Superintendent:- Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
Various Districts of Rajasthan State.
As on 1st January 2017, the Age of the candidate must be in between the Criteria as below_
- Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- Hostel Warden/Superintendent: Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates of Rajasthan State as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed and obtained necessary qualification degree/diploma certificate in respective discipline from a government recognized university or institute. The details are given below_
01) Graduate Degree or Equivalent.
02) ‘O’ Level Certificate Course from DOEACC.
OR COPA/DPCS Certificate Course approved by SCVT/NCVT.
OR Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application.
OR Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering and Computer Science.
OR RS-CIT Certificate from VMOU, Kota (Rajasthan).
Application Exam Fee:
The Application Exam Fee is compulsory for all candidates and should be paid as follows_
- General/Unreserved and Creamy Layer OBC, SBC Categories: Rs.650/-
- Non Creamy Layer BC, SBC Categories of Rajasthan: Rs.450/-
- PH/PWD, SC, ST Categories of Rajasthan: Rs.350/-
- All Categories from out of Rajasthan: Rs.650/-
The Exam Fee can be paid through E-Mitra Kiosk or C.S.C Centre. The Exam Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances. The candidate will be considered under the category in which he/she has paid the Fee.
Process of Selection:
The RSMSSB will select the eligible candidates as Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv and Hostel Warden/Superintendent posts based on following stages of selection_
- Written Exam
- Document Verification and Final Selection
There is no detail mentioned about Interview by RSMSSB.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan RSMSSB Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv Bharti 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment Advertisement section at bottom of homepage and select it.
- Navigate to Direct Joint Recruitment of Gram Sevak and Hostel Superintendent-2016.
- Click on Apply Online link to open Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti Portal.
- Download Full Advertisement as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online/Application link to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Exam Fee as applicable and as per your preference.
- Get print of Fee Receipt as proof of payment.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form (after final submission) for record and further use.
Commencement of Registration of Online Application: 2nd October 2016
Closure of Submission of Online Application: 31st October 2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 31st October 2016
Last Date to print submitted Application Form: 31st December 2016
Date of conduct of Written Exam: 18th December 2016
For more information about Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti 2016 Notification released by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board for 3948 Vacancies of Gram Sachiv & Panchayat Sachiv and Hostel Warden/Superintendent Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer Full Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.