Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2084 Vacancies of Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari Posts at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016: The Director of Land Records, Punjab has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari Posts on its official website at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in. The Revenue Department of Punjab State has total 2084 vacancies of Patwari, out of which 1227 posts of Revenue Patwari and 857 posts of Canal Patwari.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016
The Director of Land Records has issued the Recruitment Advertisement on behalf of Revenue Department of Punjab on 10th September 2016. The candidates who have Graduate Degree plus ‘O’ Level or Equivalent Computer Course, are eligible to apply for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at recruitment.punjab.gov.in from 13th September 2016. The Land Records Department will accept Online Application up to 4th October 2016.
Punjab Revenue & Canal Patwari Recruitment 2016
The Department of Revenue, Government of Punjab wants to recruit 2084 vacancies of Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari in 2016 through Written Exam and Further Process. The official authority has not mentioned any info about conduct of Interview for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016. The Selection Department will declare Merit List of Candidates based on their performance (marks) in Written Test. The shortlisted candidates will be called up for Document Verification & Final Selection on the basis of their status in Merit List.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Director of Land Records, Punjab
Department of Revenue, Government of Punjab
Name of Recruitment:
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 for Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari Posts
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Revenue Patwari: 1227 posts
Canal Patwari: 857 posts
Total Number of Posts: 2084 Vacancies
Category wise Posts:
- General: 496 posts
- SC: 207 posts
- BC: 131 posts
- Ex-Serviceman: 283 posts
- OH: 31 posts
- Sports Person: 60 posts
- Freedom Fighter: 19 posts
- General: 421 posts
- SC: 171 posts
- BC: 86 posts
- Ex-Serviceman: 119 posts
- OH: 26 posts
- Sports Person: 26 posts
- Freedom Fighter: 08 posts
District wise Vacancy Details:
- Amritsar: 42 posts
- Fatehgarh Sahib: 30 posts
- Gurdaspur: 47 posts
- Patiala: 85 posts
- SAS Nagar: 09 posts
- Sri Muktsar Sahib: 04 posts
- Faridkot: 05 posts
- Kapurthala: 90 posts
- Jalandhar: 136 posts
- Barnala: 08 posts
- Tarn Taran: 62 posts
- Moga: 69 posts
- Hoshiarpur: 136 posts
- Pathankot: 36 posts
- Fazilka: 07 posts
- Mansa: 40 posts
- SBS Nagar: 75 posts
- Sangrur: 80 posts
- Ferozepur: 19 posts
- Roopnagar: 41 posts
- Bathinda: 20 posts
- Ludhiana: 186 posts
Total Revenue Patwari Posts: 1227 Posts
Punjab State: 857 Posts
Department to Work:
Revenue Department of Punjab State
Various Districts of Punjab State (As per order of Selection Committee at the time of Appointment).
The Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 37 years criteria as on 1st August 2016.
The Age Criteria mentioned above are only for Genera or Unreserved Categories. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Punjab State as per Government Rules & Regulations.
01) The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
02) In addition, the candidate must have completed not less than 120 hours’ course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from an ISO 9001 certified recognized/reputed institution. OR
02) The candidate must have completed not less than 120 hours’ working experience in Computer Applications or Certificate of ‘O’ Level from DOEACC Society (presently known as NIELIT).
03) The candidate must have studied Punjabi as one of the subjects in Matriculation (10th) Standard.
For more details on qualification & eligibility, kindly refer Official Advertisement.
The candidates have to pay the Application Fee as under_
- General/Unreserved Category: Rs.800/-
- SC, BC, PHC, Ex-Serviceman of Punjab State: Rs.400/-
- All Categories outside of Punjab: Rs.800/-
The Application Fee must be paid by cash through Bank Challan at any branch of HDFC Bank. Any other mode of Fee Payment will not be accepted by Land Records, Punjab.
The Application Fee once paid, shall NOT be refunded or transferred to any other recruitment in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of following stages of tests and procedures_
- Written Exam (Punjab State Patwari Exam 2016)
- Issue of Merit List based on Written Exam Marks
- Verification of Testimonials (Original Documents)
In case, two candidates have same marks in Written Exam, the Selection Committee will given higher place in Merit List to the candidate who is older in age.
After appointment as Revenue Patwari or Canal Patwari in Punjab State Revenue Department, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3200/- per month.
In addition to Basic Pay (Rs.10300/-) and Grade Pay, the candidate will also be eligible to get DA and Other Applicable Allowances, Perks as per Rules.
How to Apply Online for Punjab Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Patwari and select the link to go to Recruitment Portal.
- Navigate to Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment of Patwari, dated 10-09-2016.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it thoroughly to get all details of recruitment procedure.
- Return to Recruitment Portal and select one of the two links 01)Registration for candidates who have already applied earlier OR 02)Registration for Fresh candidates.
- Register yourself with basic details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Get back to previous page and Login with your Unique Registration Number and Password to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Take printout of Application Form and Bank Challan.
- After 24 hours of Challan generation, visit HDFC Bank nearby and pay the Application Fee by cash with Challan.
- Keep the Application Form and Bank Challan (your copy) at safe place for record and further use.
- Note down your Registration Number (Login ID) and Password for reference.
Starting Date for Online Application: 13th September 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 4th October 2016
Last Date to deposit Application Fee at Bank: 6th October 2016
Date of Conduct of Written Examination: to be Announced Later
For more information about Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 2084 Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari Posts by Director of Land Records on behalf of Department of Revenue, Punjab, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Info, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates need to go through Official Notification or visit the official website at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in OR recruitment.punjab.gov.in.