Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 561 Clerk Posts at www.sssc.gov.in:
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has released an advertisement for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment of Clerk 2016 on its official website at www.sssc.gov.in. The Government of Punjab wants to recruit 561 vacant posts of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Punjab State in 2016. The Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Notification 2016 has been published for inviting Online Application from Bachelor’s Degree qualified candidates of Punjab.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016
The Punjab and Haryana High Court is going to recruit 561 posts of Clerk through Written Exam, followed by Computer Proficiency Test and Document Verification. The candidates who have required qualification and looking for a government job, are advised to apply online for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016. The Registration of Step I is available on official website at www.sssc.gov.in up to 24th October 2016. The Last Date for Step II Registration (Final Submission of Application) is 27th October 2016.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 561 Posts at www.sssc.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Name of Recruitment:
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Clerk: 561 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- Unreserved/General Category: 236 posts
- SC Category (Mazhbi Sikh/Balmiki): 62 posts
- Other SC Category: 51 posts
- BC and OBC Categories: 51 posts
- PHC Category: 31 posts
- Ex-Serviceman (General Category): 68 posts
- EXSM (SC Category): 40 posts
- EXSM (BC/OBC Category): 22 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 561 Posts
Department to Work:
Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
Anywhere in Punjab as per instructions of SSSC Selection Committee at the time of Final Selection/Appointment.
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 37 years.
The Upper Age Limit mentioned above is applicable to General/Unreserved Categories Only. The candidates of Reserved Categories of Punjab domicile are eligible to get Relaxation in Age Criteria as per Government Norms.
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Equivalent Degree from a government recognized university.
- In addition the candidate should have studied Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subjects.
- Further more the candidate must know Basic Computer Operations and Applications of Using Computer Programmes.
The Application Exam Fee is compulsory for all candidates and the Fee is Non Refundable.
- Rs.250/- for SC, BC, OBC, Ex-Serviceman Categories of Punjab
- Rs.250/- for General Category under Physically Handicapped
- Rs.125/- for SC, BC, OBC, Ex-Serviceman Categories under Physically Handicapped
- Rs.1000/- for General Unreserved Category
- Rs.1000/- for candidates belonging other than Punjab State
The Exam Fee should paid by Cash Deposit Receipt at any branch of State Bank of India.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected for Clerk post based on Merit List prepared on their performance in following stages_
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Computer Proficiency Test
The Final Selection of candidate will be completed with Document Verification event.
After appointment as Clerk, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016:
- Open the official website at www.sssc.gov.in.
- Find and select Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) under Recruitments heading.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully and return to previous page.
- Checkout How to fill the Online Application Form (Demo).
- Click on the link Online Registration for New User (Step I Registration).
- Register yourself and fill up the Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form to complete Step I Registration.
- Note down your Registration ID and Password for future reference.
- Print Cash Deposit Receipt for Fee Payment purpose.
- Deposit the Fee by cash at nearby SBI Bank.
- Again visit the official web portal and select Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) link.
- Navigate to Login for Step II Registration.
- Login with your ID, Password and enter the Fee Payment Details.
- Submit the Application Form to complete Step II registration (Final Submission).
Last Date for Online Application (Step I Registration): 24th October 2016
Last Date for Deposition of Application Fee at Bank: 27th October 2016
Last Date for Online Application (Part II Registration): 27th October 2016
Date of conduct of Written Exam of Clerk: November or December 2016 (Tentative)
For more information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 Advertisement published by Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts for 561 Clerk Jobs, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.sssc.gov.in.