PUDA Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 270 Junior Engineer and Clerk cum DEO Vacancy at www.puda.nic.in :
Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority has just released an advertisement about PUDA Recruitment 2016 for 270 various posts on its official website at www.puda.nic.in. The candidates who are looking for a government job in Punjab, must not miss this great opportunity. The PUDA Recruitment Department is inviting Online Application from young, qualified and dynamic candidates to fill up 270 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator, Senior Assistant and Sub Divisional Engineer posts in 2016-2017.
PUDA Recruitment 2016
The interested candidates should apply through Online Application method for PUDA Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.puda.nic.in. The Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority is going to recruit eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in Written Exam. There will be No Interview to be held for this Recruitment Process. The PUDA Recruitment Department will accept Online Application up to 2nd December 2016. The candidates are strictly advised to submit their Application before the Closing Date otherwise their Application Form will be Rejected by Official Authorities.
PUDA Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of Organization:
Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority (PUDA)
Name of Recruitment:
PUDA Recruitment 2016 for JE and Clerk cum DEO Posts
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 11 posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health): 05 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 82 posts
- Junior Engineer (Public Health): 56 posts
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs): 43 posts
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator (DEO): 73 posts
Total Number of Posts: 270 Vacancies
Anywhere in Punjab, as per instructions of PUDA Selection Department at the time of appointment.
As on 1st November 2016, Age of candidate must be minimum 18 years and 37 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to candidates of Reserved Categories as per Punjab Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed following Exam/Qualification_
Sub Divisional Engineer
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a government recognized university.
Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline from a government recognized/approved institute.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) with at least 50% marks and 120 hours course in Computer/IT or ‘O’ Level Certificate from DOEACC Society.
Clerk cum Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and 120 hours course in Computer/IT or ‘O’ Level Certificate from DOEACC Society.
- SC, ST, BC, OPH and Ex-Serviceman Categories: Rs.500/-
- General Category: Rs.1000/-
The Application Fee is wholly Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in__
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
In order to call up candidates for Document Verification & Final Selection, PUDA Selection Board will prepare a Merit List of Candidates based on their Marks in Written Exam.
Period of Probation:
The candidate will undergo Three Years of Probation Period.
Pay Scale and Emoluments:
Sub Divisional Engineer
- During Probation Period: Rs.15600/- fixed monthly salary
- After completion of Probation Period: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- per month
Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant, Clerk cum DEO
- During Probation Period: Rs.10300/- fixed monthly salary
- After completion of Probation Period: Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- per month
The candidate will NOT be paid Grade Pay or any Allowances during probation period.
How to Apply Online PUDA Recruitment 2016 for JE and Clerk cum DEO Posts:
- Log on to official website at www.puda.nic.in.
- Find out Public Notice Regarding Applications are Invited from Eligible Candidates for the various posts.
- Download the Official Notification and read it thoroughly.
- Return to homepage and select PUDA Recruitment 2016 link.
- Read the important instructions and select Apply Now button.
- Go through complete guidelines and again click on Apply Now link.
- Register yourself and and print Challan.
- Pay the Application Fee at PUDA authorized Bank.
- Again visit the official website and login with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Note down your Application Registration Number, User ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Closing Date for Online Application: 2nd December 2016
Date of Written Exam: To be Announced Later
For more information about PUDA Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority for 270 vacant posts of Junior Engineer, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator (DEO), Sub Divisional Engineer and Senior Assistant, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are advised to refer Official Notification and open the official website at www.puda.nic.in.