PPSC SDE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 216 Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancy at www.ppsc.gov.in :
Punjab Public Service Commission has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer posts on its official website at www.ppsc.gov.in. The Punjab PSC Recruitment Board wants to appoint eligible candidates as Sub Divisional Engineer in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical categories in 2016-2017. The candidates who possess Engineering Degree from government recognized university, are eligible to apply for PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016.
PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016
The Punjab PSC Board is going to recruit 216 vacant posts of Sub Divisional Engineer in Irrigation Department, Water Supply & Sanitation Department and Public Works Department. The interested candidates must apply online for PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.ppsc.gov.in. The candidates have to submit Online Application Form up to 15th November 2016. Because the Punjab Public Service Commission will not accept any Application after the closing date i.e.15.11.2016.
PPSC SDE Recruitment 2016-17 Details
Name of Organization:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Government of Punjab
Name of Recruitment:
PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE)
- SDE Civil: 198 posts
- SDE Mechanical: 16 posts
- SDE Electrical: 02 posts
Total Number of Posts: 216 Vacancies
Department wise Vacancies:
Department of Irrigation
- Sub Divisional Engineer Civil: 145 posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer Mechanical: 16 posts
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation
- Sub Divisional Engineer Civil: 24 posts
Department of Public Works
- Sub Divisional Engineer Civil: 29 posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer Mechanical: 02 posts
The candidate will be appointed at any district of Punjab State by respective department after completion of Recruitment Process.
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 37 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Punjab Government Rules. The Relaxation Benefit in Age Criteria will be give to the candidates of Punjab Domicile Only. Out State candidates will be considered as Unreserved Category irrespective of their caste/community.
The candidate must have obtained Engineering Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical discipline from a government recognized university.
For more details on Eligibility Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay the Application Fee as under_
SC, ST candidates of all states: Rs.1125/-
PH/PWD candidates of Punjab: Rs.1750/-
Ex-Serviceman of Punjab: Rs.500/-
All Other Categories Candidates: Rs.3000/-
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam, followed by Further Process i.e. Interview, Document Verification etc.
After appointment as Sub Divisional Engineer, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Find out Open Advertisement link and select it.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer and select your desired post and department.
- Download Instructions, Detailed Advertisement and How to Apply etc. as PDF.
- Read all of them carefully to know important details about this recruitment.
- Return to previous page and select Apply Online tab to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 24th October 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 15th November 2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21st November 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Form hard copy: 28th November 2016
Tentative Date of Written Exam: 11th December 2016
For more information about PPSC SDE Recruitment 2016 Advertisement released by Punjab Public Service Commission for 216 Vacant Posts of Sub Divisional Engineer in Department of Irrigation, Water Supply & Sanitation and Public Works of Punjab State, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must open the official website at www.ppsc.gov.in.