PPSC Inspector Audit Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 545 Vacancies at www.ppsc.gov.in :
Punjab Public Service Commission has just declared an advertisement about Recruitment of Inspector Audit Posts on its official website at www.ppsc.gov.in. The applicants who have passed B.Com Exam and Computer Course, can apply against PPSC Inspector Audit Recruitment Notification 2016. The Punjab Public Service Commission desires to recruit young and educated candidates as Inspector Audit in government department of Punjab State in 2016-17. The Government of Punjab offers a secure job with handsome salary to Bachelor’s Degree qualified applicants to fill up 545 posts of Audit Inspector.
PPSC Inspector Audit Recruitment 2016
The interested candidates can apply online for PPSC Inspector Audit Recruitment 2016 through official website portal at www.ppsc.gov.in. The Registration and Submission of Online Application is available from 29th November to 20th December 2016. The candidates will have to apply within prescribed time limit as the Punjab Public Service Commission will NOT consider any Application Form after the said Last Date i.e. 20.12.2016. The candidates are also required to pay Application Fee through Challan at Bank on or before 28th December 2016.
PPSC Inspector Audit Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Government of Punjab
Name of Recruitment:
PPSC Audit Inspector Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Audit Inspector: 545 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- General Category: 266 posts
- Ex-Serviceman: 40 posts
- Wards of Freedom Fighter: 05 posts
- Sports Person: 11 posts
- PH Category: 16 posts
- SC Category: 70 posts
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikh: 72 posts
- BC Category: 65 posts
The candidate can be appointed at anywhere in Punjab State, as per order of Selection Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st January 2016, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 37 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Punjab Rules.
The candidate must have necessary qualification and knowledge as under_
- Should Posses degree of B.Com at least in 2nd division from a recognized university or institution AND
- Should have passed a Computer course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a government recognized institution or reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified.
- Should have studied Matriculation Standard with Punjabi language as one of the subjects.
For more details on Eligibility Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee should be compulsorily paid by the candidate as mentioned below_
- Rs.500/- for Ex-Serviceman
- Rs.1125/- SC, ST, BC Categories of Punjab
- Rs.1750/- Physically Handicapped
- Rs.3000/- All Others
The Application Fee can be paid through Challan at Bank. The Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected through following stages of recruitment_
- Written Competitive Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The candidate will be put on three years probation period after Appointment.
After appointment as Audit Inspector, the candidate will be paid under Pay Scale of from Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for PPSC Audit Inspector Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Find out Apply for the post under Registration section and select it.
- Navigate to Audit Inspector Advertisement and select Apply/View link.
- Download the Official Detailed Advertisement and read it caredully,
- Return to previous page and select Apply Online link.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online and take printout of it.
- Get print of Challan and pay the Fee at Bank.
- Note down your Application Registration Number as reference for future activities.
Starting Date for Online Application: 29th November 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 20th December 2016
Last Date for Deposition of Fee at Bank: 28th December 2016
Tentative Date of Competitive Exam: To be Declared Later
Note: If PPSC official website does not open in your web browser, kindly clear cookies data and try again.
For more information about PPSC Inspector Audit Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Punjab Public Service Commission for 545 posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the applicants may open the official website at www.ppsc.gov.in.