PPSC ADO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 141 Agriculture Development Officer Posts at www.ppsc.gov.in :
Punjab Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement regarding Recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer Posts on its official website at www.ppsc.gov.in. The candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject, are eligible to apply against this recruitment. The Government of Punjab State desires to recruit young and enthusiastic candidates as Agriculture Development Officer in Department of Agriculture of Punjab in 2017. The Punjab Public Service Commission is calling up Online Application from candidates who are residents of Punjab for filling up 141 empty posts of ADO in upcoming time.
PPSC Recruitment 2017
The interested candidates have to apply online for PPSC ADO Recruitment 2016-17 through official web portal at www.ppsc.gov.in. The Punjab Public Service Commission will not accept Application by any other method. The candidates have to register online for PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2016-17 in between 28th December 2016 and 17th January 2017. Moreover, the candidates are required to submit hard copy of Application Form (after online application) to Punjab PSC Department on or before 31st January 2017. The candidates are advised to follow all the guidelines and instructions to fill up Online Application without any mistake for PPSC ADO Recruitment 2016-17.
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of Organization:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Government of Punjab
Name of Recruitment:
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Post & Vacancy Details:
Agriculture Development Officer (ADO): 141 Vacancies
Category wise Posts:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Department to work:
Department of Agriculture
Anywhere in Punjab, as per instructions of PPSC Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st January 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not exceeding 37 years.
Candidates of Reserved Categories (Punjab Residents only) are eligible to get Relaxation Benefit in upper age limit as per State Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed B.Sc in Agriculture from a government recognized university or institute. However, Preference will be given to the candidates having M.Sc Agriculture Degree.
The candidate must have studied Punjabi as one of subjects in Matric.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates have to pay Application Fee as follows_
- ST Category of Punjab: Rs.500/-
- SC Category of Punjab: Rs.1125/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab: Rs.1750/-
- All Other Categories: Rs.3000/-
The Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Punjab PSC will select the candidates after testing their talent in following stages_
- Competitive Written Exam
- Document Verification and Interview
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for PPSC ADO Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Find out Open Advertisement link and select it to reach advt page.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer Posts 2016-17 and click on Apply/View link.
- Download Detailed Advertisement as PDF and read it carefully.
- Also go through Guidelines and Important Instructions.
- Return to previous page and select Apply for the post.
- Register yourself with basic details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee through Challan at Bank.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 28th December 2016
Ending Date for Online Application: 17th January 2017
Closing Date for Deposition of Fee at Bank: 24th January 2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application with Documents Copies: 31st January 2017
Tentative Date of Competitive Written Exam: February or March 2017 (Tentative)
For more information about PPSC ADO Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by Punjab Public Service Commission for 141 vacancies of Agriculture Development Officer posts in Department of Agriculture, Punjab, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer Official Advertisement and go to official website at www.ppsc.gov.in.