Palghar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 159 Vacancies at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Board has just released an advertisement about Palghar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.palgharpolice.gov.in. The candidates who have passed 12th Class or 10th Class Board Exam, are eligible to apply for Palghar Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Here the candidates must note down that Physical Fitness is a compulsory eligibility required for this recruitment. The Police Bharti Board is calling up Online Application from young and educated candidates of Maharashtra State to fill up 159 empty posts of Police Constable in Palghar District in 2017.
Palghar Police Constable Recruitment 2017
The candidates living and Maharashtra and looking for a government job, should not miss this golden opportunity. The interested candidates can apply online for Palghar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. The Online Registration of Application has been started on 24th February 2017 and the same will be ended on 17th March 2017. The candidates are advised to submit their Online Application within prescribed time limit, because Police Recruitment Board of Maharashtra will not accept any Application Form after 17.03.2017.
The candidates are required to pay Application Fee of Rs.350/- to complete application process for Police Constable post. The Reserved Categories candidates need to pay Rs.200/- only. The Application Fee can be paid through Challan at SBI Bank on or before 21st March 2017. The Application Form submitted without payment of fee will be Rejected by Recruitment Board.
Palghar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Palghar Police Department, Maharashtra Police|
|Name of Recruitment||Palghar Police Constable Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Police Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||159 Posts|
|Job Category||Police Dept Job, Government Job|
|Job Place||Anywhere in Palghar District|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Online Application Portalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Date of Issue of Advertisement||23rd February 2017|
As on 31st March 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and 28 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Maharashtra Rules.
The candidate must have passed 12th Class (10+2 /Higher Secondary /Senior Secondary /Intermediate) Exam from a recognized education board.
In addition to above qualification, the candidates must have physical fitness and required Height, Weight, Chest measurements as given in Official Notification.
The candidates have to pay Application Fee as under:
- Unreserved /Open Categories: Rs.350/-
- Reserved Categories of Maharashtra State: Rs.200/-
- Ex-Servicemen candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs.50/- only.
The Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected through following stages of selection_
- Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
- Written Exam
- Merit List based on (Physical Test Marks & Written Exam Marks)
- Document Verification
After appointment as Police Constable in Palghar District, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- plus Rs.500/- Special Allowance per month.
How to Apply Online for Palghar Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.palgharpolice.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Police Constable in Palghar Police 2017 for 159 posts.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully to know all recruitment rules.
- Visit Online Application Portal at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on New Registration link to begin.
- Register yourself with basic details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Login with your User Name /Email ID and Password to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee by Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number, User Name and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 24th February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 17th March 2017
Last Date for Deposition of Fee at SBI Bank: 21st March 2017 (up to banking hours)
Tentative Date of Physical Test (PST, PET): to be Announced Later
For more information about Palghar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Maharashtra Police Bharti Board for 159 vacancies, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to online apply for Palghar Police Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates have to refer Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at www.palgharpolice.gov.in and @mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.