OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 645 Vacancies at www.osssc.gov.in :
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has just released an advertisement about Recruitment of Statistical Field Surveyor Posts 2016 on its official website at www.osssc.gov.in. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Exam and looking for a government job in Odisha State. The OSSSC Selection Department invites Online Application from young and educated applicants for Contractual Recruitment of Statistical Field Surveyor in thirty (30) districts of Odisha in 2016-2017.
OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2016
The interested candidates can apply through Online Application Mode for OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.osssc.gov.in. The Online Registration starts from 25th November to 24th December 2016 and the Application can be submitted online up to 31st December 2016. The candidates (other than SC, ST, PWD Categories) need to pay Rs.100/- as Exam Fee as part of Application Process. The OSSSC Board will not accept any Application Form after the mentioned deadline i.e. 31.12.2016.
OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Name of Recruitment:
OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Statistical Field Surveyor: 645 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- Unreserved/UR Category: 321 posts
- SC Category: 94 posts
- ST Category: 176 posts
- SEBC Category: 54 posts
Total Number of Posts: 645 Vacancies
The candidate will have to work at one of the thirty districts of Odisha as per order of OSSSC Selection Board at the time of appointment.
Type of Recruitment:
The Recruitment of Statistical Field Surveyor is on contractual basis.
As on 1st January 2016, Age of candidate must be in at least 21 years and not more than 32 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Odisha Norms.
The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or Equivalent Exam from a state/central government recognized education board or council.
Moreover, the candidate must have knowledge of Basic Computer Operating Skills.
For more information on Educational & Other Eligibility Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Exam Fee:
The SC, ST and PWD categories candidates of Odisha Domicile are Exempted from Fee Payment.
All other candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as Exam Fee.
The Fee can be paid through Online Payment Mode at Official Portal or by deposition in Government Treasury Account of OSSSC. The Exam Fee once paid can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in Written Exam, followed by Document Verification.
The OSSSC Selection Board will prepare a Merit List based on Written Test Marks to shortlist candidates for Document Verification Programme.
The candidate, after appointment as Statistical Field Surveyor, will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
Initially, the consolidated monthly remuneration of candidate will be Rs.5200/- Basic Pay + Rs.1800/- Grade Pay = Rs.7000/-.
How to Apply Online for OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.osssc.gov.in.
- Find and navigate to Recruitment section and select Advertisements tab.
- Search for Detailed Advertisement inviting Online Application for Selection of Candidates for 645 posts of Statistical Field Surveyor.
- Click on the link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully and get back to homepage.
- Click on Apply Online link for Statistical Field Surveyor to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details like Email ID, Name, DOB, Mobile No. etc.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and experience details.
- Pay the Exam Fee through online payment mode (you can also choose another payment mode i.e. Govt Treasury Account).
- Print E-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of all formalities.
- Save your Registration Number and Password (if any) for reference.
- take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Commencement of Online Registration: 25th November 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 24th December 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st December 2016
Tentative Date of Written Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission for 645 Vacancies of Statistical Field Surveyor in various districts of state, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Exam Fee & Payment Method, Process of Selection, Pay Scale & Remuneration, Steps to complete Online Registration & Submission of Application, Important Dates etc., the applicants should log on to official website at www.osssc.gov.in.