OSSC Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 363 Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant Vacancy at www.ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently declared an advertisement about Recruitment of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant Posts on its official website at www.ossc.gov.in. The candidates who have passed Intermediate and/or Graduate Degree with Computer Qualification, are eligible to take part in OSSC Junior Clerk & Assistant Recruitment Process 2016-2017. The Odisha SSC Board is inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates to fill up 363 vacant posts of Junior Clerk as well as Junior Assistant on contractual basis in government department in upcoming months.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016-17
The Odisha SSC is going to appoint deserving candidates as Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant by testing their knowledge through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Computer Skill Test. The interested candidates need to apply online for OSSC Junior Clerk and Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 via official web portal at www.ossc.gov.in. The candidates are recommended to submit their Application Form (online) before the closing date, because the Odisha Staff Selection Commission will NOT accept any application after 11th January 2017. The candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as Exam Fee in order to complete Application Submission Process.
OSSC Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Organization:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Government of Odisha
Name of Recruitment:
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Junior Clerk: 207 posts
- Junior Assistant: 156 posts
Total Number of Posts: 363 Vacancies
Type of Recruitment:
Anywhere in Odisha State, as per instructions of OSSC Selection Board at the time of appointment.
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 32 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates of Odisha State as per Government Norms.
- The candidate must have passed Intermediate/Higher Secondary (10+2) from a government recognized education board.
- In addition, the candidate must have Knowledge and Skills in Basic Computer Operations such as Internet, Email, MS Office etc.
The candidates who have passed Graduate Degree plus Computer Knowledge & Skills are recommended for the office of Odisha State Legal Services Authority, Cuttack.
Exam Fee and Payment Mode:
The candidates of SC, ST and PWD Categories need NOT to pay any Fee.
All other candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Exam Fee.
The Fee can be paid through Online and Offline methods on Odisha Treasury Portal i.e. www.odishatreasury.gov.in.
For further details, please refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be appointed on the basis of following stages_
- Combined Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test (Practical)
- Verification of Documents
The candidate will be paid Consolidated Salary of Rs.5200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month.
How to Apply Online for OSSC Junior Clerk & Assistant Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.ossc.gov.in.
- Find out OSSC Recruitment of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant 2016-17 for 363 Posts.
- Select the Recruitment link to go to respective page.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download it as PDF file.
- Read the whole Notification/Advertisement carefully to know recruitment rules and procedure.
- Get back to previous page and select Click Here for Registration.
- Go through Important Instructions one by one.
- Register yourself with basic details like Applicant’s Name, Father Name, Mother Name, 10th Std details, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal and academic details.
- Pay the Exam Fee through Odisha Treasury Portal.
- Save E-Receipt and take print of it for Fee Payment Proof (in case you pay the Fee by Online Mode).
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Get printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Commencement of Online Application: 12th December 2016
Closure of Online Application Submission: 11th January 2017
Tentative Date of Preliminary Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by Staff Selection Commission of Odisha for 363 Vacancies of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Exam Fee, Pay Scale (Salary), Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer Detailed Official Notification and go to official website at www.ossc.gov.in.