Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Online for OFB 7048 Trade Apprentice Vacancy at www.ofb.gov.in :
Ordnance Factory Board has recently issued an advertisement about Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.ofb.gov.in. The candidates who have completed ITI or required technical qualification, are eligible to apply online for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 for ITI and Non ITI Apprentice Posts. The Indian Ordnance Factories are inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates for filling up 7048 vacant posts of Trade Apprentice in upcoming months.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Department is going to appoint eligible candidates as Trade Apprentice at various IOF Plants in different states across India. The interested candidates should apply through Online Application Mode for Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.ofb.gov.in. The Online Registration has been started on 20th January 2017 and the same will be closed on 10th February 2017. The candidates are required to complete the application submission process on or before the mentioned Last Date i.e. 10.02.2017.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Name of Recruitment||Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and Number of Posts||ITI Apprentice: 3736 posts
Non ITI Apprentice: 3312 posts
|Total Number of Trade Apprentice Posts||7048 Vacancies|
|Apprenticeship Batch Number||55th Batch of Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Different States of India|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Date of Issue of Advertisement||January 2017|
Vacancy in Detail (State wise, Plant wise Vacancies):
- Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh: 49 posts
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur: 303 posts
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur: 89 posts
- Ordnance Factory, Itarsi: 73 posts
- Ordnance Factory, Khamaria Jabalpur: 219 posts
- Ordnance Factory, Katni: 100 posts
- Vehicle Factory, Jabalpur: 212 posts
- Ammunition Factory Kirkee, Pune: 505 posts
- High Explosives Factory, Kirkee Pune: 73 posts
- Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambarnath: 48 posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambarnath: 230 posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur: 463 posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara: 260 posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal: 43 posts
- Ordnance Factory Chanda: 269 posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune: 120 posts
- Ordnance Factory Varangoan: 175 posts
- Ordnance Factory Badmal: 123 posts
- Cordite Factory Aruvankadu: 78 posts
- Engine Factory Avadi: 128 posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli: 77 posts
- Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi: 368 posts
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi: 246 posts
- Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli: 161 posts
- Ordnance Factory Project Medak (Yeddumailaram): 306 posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur: 76 posts
- Ordnance Clothing Factory, Shahjahanpur: 308 posts
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Kanpur: 145 posts
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazaratpur: 90 posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur: 247 posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar: 220 posts
- Ordnance Parachute Factory Kanpur: 200 posts
- Small Arms Factory Kanpur: 51 posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun: 106 posts
- Opto Electronic Factory Dehradun: 105 posts
- Gun & Shell Factory, Cossipore: 270 posts
- Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore: 195 posts
- Ordnance Factory Dum Dum: 61 posts
- Rifle Factory Ishapore: 256 posts
As on last date of application, Age of the candidate must be at least 14 years and not more than 22 years.
Age Relaxation Benefit is applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed ITI or Trade Test in relevant trade from a government recognized institute i.r. NCVT or SCVT.
Non ITI Apprentice
The candidate must have passed Madhyamik (10th Standard) or Equivalent with aggregate 40% minimum marks as well as at least 40% marks in Mathematics and Science.
There is No Fee for this recruitment.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of following stages of recruitment_
- Written Exam
- Merit List (based on Written Test Marks)
- Document Verification, Medical Exam
Period of Apprenticeship:
The Period of Apprenticeship Training will be maximum up to Three Years. For more details, refer Official Notification.
- During 1st Year of Training: 70% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers
- During 2nd Year of Training: 80% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers
- During 3rd Year of Training: 90% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers
How to Apply Online for Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.ofb.gov.in.
- Find out Engagement of 55th Batch of Trade Apprentice in Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories.
- Download Detailed Advertisement as PDF file and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to previous page and select Online Application link.
- Fill up the Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 20th January 2017
Closing Date of Online Application: 10th February 2017
Tentative Date of conduct of Written Exam: March or April 2017
For more information about Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre for 7048 Vacancies of ITI and Non ITI Apprentice Posts, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Stipend Details, Apprenticeship Training Period, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Procedure to register online for Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates should refer Detailed Notification and visit official website at www.ofb.gov.in.