- 1 OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
- 2 OPTCL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online @optcl.co.in
- 3 OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III Recruitment
- 4 OPTCL Office Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2016 Online Registration
- 5 OPTCL 100 Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
- 6 OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 Details :
- 7 How to Apply Online for OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2016:
OPTCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2016 Hall Ticket Available to Download at www.optcl.co.in. Odisha Power Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee) Exam :
The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has released an advertisement about OPTCL Recruitment 2016 for Office Assistant post on its official website at www.optcl.co.in. The candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree and Computer Operating Knowledge, are eligible to apply online for OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III Trainee Recruitment 2016.
Latest Update: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited currently does not announce any officially date to conduct Office Assistant Exam. OPTCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2016 will be available before 15 to 20 days of exam on its official web portal. Here we provide direct link to download admit card.
OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited is inviting Online Application from young, qualified and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 100 vacant posts of Office Assistant in 2016. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Registration method for OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2016 via official website portal @cbexams.com/optclwebsite/home.aspx. The Online Application Process is active from 28th June 2016 to 27th July 2016.
OPTCL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online @optcl.co.in
The candidates who wish to get a government job in Odisha State based on Bachelor’s Degree, must apply for this recruitment. The candidates have to submit their Online Application for OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 within prescribed time limit. Because the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited is NOT going to accept any Application which is submitted after the Closing Date. The candidates are advised to go through the Detailed Official Notification and Instructions for Applicants before they start filling up Online Application Form.
OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III Recruitment
The candidates who want to apply for OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016, are required to apply via Online Mode Only. The candidates must pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- (for Unreserved and SEBC Categories) and Rs.250/- (for SC, ST and PWD Categories). The OPTCL departmental candidates are Exempted from Fee Payment. The OPTCL will consider the Application Invalid if the Application is submitted without Payment of Fee.
OPTCL Office Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2016 Online Registration
The Application Fee is compulsory to pay for all candidates of all categories as mentioned in the Official Advertisement except OPTCL Departmental Applicants. However, the Application Fee can be paid either by Online Payment Method or by Offline Payment Method as per convenience of candidate. The Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee is the same as Submission of Application i.e. 27th July 2016. The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited is going to recruit 100 posts of Office Assistant Grade III Trainee in various parts of Odisha through Online Exam and Skill Test.
OPTCL 100 Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
The Odisha Power will organize Computer Based Test (CBT) for Office Assistant Grade III posts in upcoming time. The tentative date for OPTCL Office Assistant Online Exam 2016 is Second Week of September 2016. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Online Written Test and Skill Test. The Final Selection will be exercised by OPTCL with Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test. The candidates have to clear all stages of selection to get the job of Office Assistant in OPTCL. Here we provide complete details about OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and Important Dates as follows_
OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 Details :
Name of Organization:
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), A Government of Odisha Undertaking
Name of Recruitment:
OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Office Assistant Grade III Trainee : 100 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- SC Category: 16 posts
- ST Category: 22 posts
- SEBC Category: 11 posts
- Unreserved Category: 51 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 100 Posts
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the candidate must be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Odisha State as per OPTCL Rules.
The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
Moreover, the candidate must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
The candidates of SEBC and Unreserved Categories have to pay Rs.500/- as Application Fee.
The candidates of SC, ST and PWD Categories need to pay Rs.250/- as Fee.
The OPTCL Departmental candidates are NOT required to pay any Fee.
Process of Selection:
The OPTCL will select the candidates based on following_
- Online Exam (Computer Based Test – CBT)
- Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical)
- Merit List based on CBT and Skill Test Marks
- Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test
The candidate will be appointed as Office Assistant Grade III Trainee for the Training Period of not less than 01 Year. However, the OPTCL may extend the Training Period. Moreover, the candidate can be terminated at anytime during the Training Period without prior notice. The OPTCL is NOT obliged to appoint the candidate on permanent basis after completion of Training Period.
Stipend and Pay Scale:
During the period of Training, the candidate will be paid Fixed Stipend of Rs.8000/- per month.
On successful completion of Training, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Rs.2830/- Grade Pay plus Other Allowances applicable as per OPTCL Rules and Regulations.
How to Apply Online for OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.optcl.co.in.
- Find out Careers section and select Recruitment tab.
- Navigate to Recruitment Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee).
- Click on Advertisement link to open or download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Official Advertisement carefully to know all the particulars about Recruitment Process.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and click on Online Registration link to go to respective webpage.
- Download Instruction to fill up Online Application Form and read them thoroughly.
- Click on ONLINE REGISTRATION button to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with basic details.
- Enter your personal, communication and education information as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online/Offline Payment mode as per your convenience.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Registration Number for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Keep a copy of Fee Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
Starting Date for Online Application: 28th June 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 27th July 2016
For more information about OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification for 100 Vacancies of Office Assistant Grade III Trainee posts in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Online Exam etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.optcl.co.in.