OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 808 MO (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancy at www.opsconline.gov.in :
Odisha Public Service Commission has released a Notification for Recruitment of Medical Officer post on its official website at www.opsc.gov.in. The OPSC MO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement has been declared for 808 Vacant Posts of Medical Officer as Assistant Surgeon in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health and Family Welfare Department. The candidates who have obtained MBBS or equivalent Degree, are eligible to apply online for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016.
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The Odisha PSC Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 808 posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in 2016-2017. The interested candidates need to apply through Online Application mode for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 on official website portal at www.opsconline.gov.in. The Odisha Public Service Commission will accept Online Application up to 20th November 2016. The Last Date for Submission of hard copy of Application Form (after online submission) is 28th November 2016.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon): 808 Posts
Category wise Posts:
- Unreserved Category: 404 posts
- SEBC Category: 91 posts
- SC Category: 131 posts
- ST Category: 182 posts
Posts Reserved for Women (Included in posts mentioned above)
- Unreserved: 121 posts
- SEBC: 27 posts
- SC: 39 posts
- ST: 55 posts
Department to Work:
Health and Family Welfare Department of Odisha State
The candidate can be appointed at any district of Odisha State as Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) post.
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the candidate must be at least 21 years and not more than 32 years. It means the candidate must have been born in between 2nd January 1984 and 1st January 1995 (inclusive of both dates).
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Odisha Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed MBBS Degree or Equivalent Exam from a government recognized university or institution.
The candidate must have a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules, 1965.
For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The SC, ST and PWD Categories candidates of Odisha State are Exempted from Fee Payment.
All Other candidates have to pay Rs.300/- as Application Fee.
The candidate must keep in mind that the Application Fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Adjustable.
Process of Selection:
The Odisha PSC will select the candidate as Medical Officer on the basis of their performance and marks in following stages_
- Written Exam (70% Weightage)
- Career Marking (30% Weightage)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
After appointment as Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon), the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.opsc.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement for Recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon) [Advt No. 07 of 2016-17].
- Download the Official Notification as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online tab or directly open www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Navigate to Medical Officer section and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature image and Left Thumb Impression as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all details.
- Note down your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for reference.
- Take printout of Application Form and Challan for record and more use.
- Pay the Application Fee through Challan at SBI Bank.
- Attach required documents copies with hard copy of Application Form.
- Send the Application Form with Fee Receipt and Enclosures to Odisha PSC Address by Post.
Commencement of Online Application: 2nd November 2016
Closure of Online Application: 20th November 2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22nd November 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form hard copy: 28th November 2016
Tentative Date of conduct of Written Exam: 18th December 2016
For more information about OPSC MO Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Odisha Public Service Commission for 808 Vacancies of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Other Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are recommended to refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.opsc.gov.in and www.opsconline.gov.in.