Odisha Police Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 521 Constable Vacancies at www.odishapolice.gov.in :
The State Selection Board of Odisha State has just released an advertisement about Recruitment of Constable Male Posts in Odisha Police on its official website at www.odishapolice.gov.in. The candidates who are looking for a government job in Police Department, must not miss this golden opportunity. The Odisha Police Recruitment Department is calling up Online Application from young and physically fit candidates to fill up 521 vacant posts of Male Constable in various parts of state in 2017.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016-17
In order to participate in Odisha Police Constable Male Recruitment Process 2016-2017, the candidates must have passed High School (10th Class) Exam. The Selection Department also considers Knowledge of Odia Language as part of eligibility criteria for this recruitment. The interested candidates are required to apply through Online Application Mode for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17 by logging on to official website portal at www.lokaseba-odisha.in. The candidates are eligible to submit their Application Form from 5th December 2016 to 4th January 2017.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17
The Odisha State Police Department is going to select the deserving candidates as Constable after testing their abilities through Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Written Test and Medical Exam. The candidate, who will qualify in all stages of recruitment, will be included in Final Merit/Selection List by State Selection Board of Odisha Police. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online within prescribed time limit i.e. before 04.01.2017 because the recruitment board will reject the applications after Closing Date.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Organization:
State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack
Name of Recruitment:
Odisha Police Constable Male Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Constable Male: 521 Vacancies
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved Category: 261 posts
- SEBC Category: 58 posts
- SC Category: 85 posts
- ST Category: 117 posts
Government Job, Police Sector Job
The candidate will have to work at any place in Odisha State, as per instructions of Selection Board.
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Odisha Rules.
The candidate must have following qualifications and knowledge:
- Passed High School Certificate Exam (10th Standard) from a government recognized board.
- Studied Odia as one of subjects in 10th Standard.
- Should be able to speak, read and write Odia language.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Exam Fee:
The SC and ST Categories candidates of Odisha State are exempted from Fee Payment.
All other candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as Exam Fee through Online Payment Method.
The Exam Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
Process of Selection and Weigtage of Marks:
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): 03 marks
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): 40 marks
- Driving Test: 05 marks
- Educational Achievements: 07 marks
- Sports Achievement: 15 marks
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC): 07 marks
- Written Test: 25 marks
- Medical Exam (qualifying nature)
The Selection Board will also check Original Documents of each candidate before Final Appointment.
After appointment as Constable Male, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as per Rules.
How to Apply Online for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17:
- Log on to official website at www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Male Constable in Odisha Police 2016-2017.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF file.
- Read the full advertisement carefully and log on to www.lokaseba-odisha.in.
- Go through Important Instructions before applying online.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application for Constable Male post.
- Pay the Exam Fee via Online Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking).
- Print E-Receipt for record of Payment of Exam Fee.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Remember your Application Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for further use.
Opening Date for Online Application: 5th December 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 4th January 2017
Date of conduct of PMT, PET: to be Announced Later
For more information about Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released by State Selection Board for 521 vacant posts of Constable Male, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Other Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the applicants must log on to official website at www.odishapolice.gov.in AND www.lokaseba-odisha.in.