North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for NWR Jaipur 388 Vacancies of Act Apprentice Posts at www.rrcactapp.in:
The Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur, North Western Railway has recently released a notification about NWR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The candidates who have obtained technical qualification in relevant discipline, are eligible to apply for North Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 via official website at www.rrcactapp.in. The RRC Jaipur is inviting Online Application from ITI Certificate passed candidates to fill up 388 vacant posts of Act Apprentice at Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur and Jodhpur in 2017.
NWR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The candidates who live in Rajasthan State and looking for a Railway Job, must not miss this opportunity. The interested candidates can apply online for NWR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017 from 30th December 2016 to 29th January 2017. The North Western Railway will NOT accept any Application Form after the Last Date mentioned above. The candidates also need to pay Application Fee of Rs.100/- in order to complete Application Submission Procedure. The Fee must be paid by Online Payment Method Only. The Applications which are submitted without Fee Payment, will be Rejected by Railway Recruitment Cell.
North Western Railway Jaipur Recruitment 2017
The Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur is going to appoint young and enthusiastic candidates as Act Apprentice posts based on Merit List of Academic Marks and Document Verification. The Medical Fitness of each candidate will be checked and verified by Selection Board before selecting them as Act Apprentice post in North Western Railway.
NWR RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur, North Western Railway|
|Name of Recruitment||NWR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||388 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job, Railway Job|
|Job Location||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur and Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Online Application Portal||www.rrcactapp.in|
|Online Registration of Application Starts||30th December 2016|
As on 30th December 2016, Age of the candidate must be at least 15 years and not more than 24 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Indian Railway Rules and Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed 10th Class (Matriculation) with at least 50% aggregate marks from state/central board of secondary education.
Moreover, the candidate must have obtained ITI Certificate in relevant trade from an institute approved by NCVT or SCVT.
For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay Rs.100/- as Application Fee by Online Payment Method. Transaction Charges in addition to Fee amount should be paid and borne by candidates. Once the Fee is paid, it can NOT be refunded in any circumstances.
The following candidates need NOT to pay any Fee:
- Women Candidates of All Categories.
- Candidates of SC, ST, PWD Categories.
Process of Selection:
The RRC Jaipur North Western Railway will select the candidates based on following method:
- Merit List (based on Marks obtaiined in 10th Class Result and ITI Certificate)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Exam
The candidate will be paid Monthly Stipend as per Indian Railway Rules and according to Apprentice Act, 1961.
How to Apply Online for North Western Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.rrcactapp.in.
- Select Advertisement tab to download it as PDF file.
- Go through Official Notification carefully to know all rules.
- Get back to homepage and click on How to Apply tab.
- Read Online Application Guidelines thoroughly.
- Then select the link Click here to Register.
- Register yourself and fill up the Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Print E-Receipt after successful payment of fee.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Registration Number and Password as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Last Date of Online Application: 29th January 2017 (up to 05:00 PM)
For more information about North Western Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur for 388 Vacancies, Online Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates Steps to register for NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 etc., the candidates need to refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.rrcactapp.in AND www.rrcjaipur.in.