Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 745 Maintainer, Junior Engineer, SC/TO and CRA Vacancy at www.delhimetrorail.com:
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited has just issued an advertisement about NMRC Recruitment 2016 for Maintainer, SC/TO, CRA and Junior Engineer Posts on its official website at www.delhimetrorail.com. The candidates who have required Degree or Qualification and looking for a government job, must not miss this golden chance. The NMRC Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates for filling up 745 vacant posts of Maintainer, Station Controller/Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant and Stenographer.
NMRC JE, Maintainer, SC/TO Recruitment 2016
The Noida Metro Rail Corporation is going to appoint eligible candidates through Written Exam, Psycho Test, Personal Interview and Medical Exam in upcoming time. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for NMRC JE, Maintainer Recruitment 2016 through official website portal at www.delhimetrorail.com. The Noida Metro Rail Selection Board will accept Online Application from 5th November to 15th December 2016. The candidates have to complete their registration within prescribed time limit otherwise their Application Form will be considered as invalid.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC)
Name of Recruitment:
NMRC JE, Maintainer Recruitment 2016 for SC/TO, CRA Posts
Name of Posts and Number of Vacancies:
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO): 194 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 65 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 59 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics): 63 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 18 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 20 posts
- Account Assistant: 08 posts
- Office Assistant: 06 posts
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Maintainer: 311 posts
Total Number of Posts: 745 Vacancies
Maintainer Posts in Detail:
Maintainer – 311 Posts
- Electrician: 112 posts
- Fitter: 55 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 129 posts
- Ref & AC Mechanic: 15 posts
Government Job (Railway Sector Job)
The candidates can be posted at any region of Delhi/NCR or any part of India, as per instructions of NMRC Selection Board at the time of Appointment.
As on 1st July 2016, Age of the candidate must be in between the Criteria given below_
Maintainer (All): Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age 25 years.
All Other Posts: Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age 28 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Government Rules for Reserved Categories candidates.
The candidate must have passed Degree or Diploma in respective discipline/trade from a government recognized university or institute.
Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Account Assistant, Office Assistant
- Graduation i.e. BA/B.Com/B.Sc or Equivalent.
- Graduation plus Stenography Knowledge
- Shorthand Speed of 80 wpm in English
- Typing Speed of 40 wpm in English
- Proficiency in Hindi Typing (Desirable)
- ITI Certificate from NCVT or SCVT.
Junior Engineer (All) and Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)
- Three Year Engineering Diploma.
Unreserved and OBC Categories: Rs.400/-
SC, ST, PWD Categories: Rs.150/-
The candidate must pay Bank Charges in addition to Fee mentioned above. The Fee must be paid through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in following stages_
- Written Exam
- Psycho Test
- Skill Test (only for applicable) posts
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam and Document Verification
SC/TO and Jr Engineer
From Rs.13500/- to Rs.25520/- per month
CRA, Account Assistant, Office Assistant, Stenographer
From Rs.10170/- to Rs.18500/- per month
From Rs.8000/- to Rs.14140/- per month
How to Apply Online for NMRC JE, Maintainer, SC/TO, CRA Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Find out Careers section and select it to reach Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Advertisement Number NMRC/OM/HR/I/2016.
- Select Apply Online link to go to NMRC Recruitment Portal.
- Download Official Notification and Guidelines as PDF.
- Read the Advertisement and Guidelines carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply Online link.
- Read the important instructions and select Click to Proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number for record and future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form and Challan for more use.
- Pay the Fee at SBI Bank with help of Challan.
Online Registration of Application Starts: 5th November 2016
Payment of Fee at SBI Bank commences: 7th November 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 15th December 2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee at SBI Bank: 19th December 2016
For more information about Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 745 Vacancies of Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Station Controller/Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the applicants need to refer Official Advertisement and go to official website at www.delhimetrorail.com.